jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to move on, when you boyfriend breaks up with you

1. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

How to move on, when you boyfriend breaks up with you

2. sammyabate profile image58
    sammyabateposted 6 years ago

Chocolate, boys, sleep, chick flicks, crying, and chocolate.

Chocolate added twice for emphasis wink

Boys are dumb, smile girl!

3. Lord De Cross profile image82
    Lord De Crossposted 6 years ago

get busy
    study
    excercise
    take a deeper breath...
    You gotta take him out of your system...I know, I know is not easy, but keep on:
    tell someone else about it
    ...repit as needed
    LORD

4. Isabella Snow profile image87
    Isabella Snowposted 6 years ago

I don't normally answer questions asked of me via this system, but since it's you, Whitney, I will make an exception.  yikes) I'll write a hub today. yikes)

5. Isabella Snow profile image87
    Isabella Snowposted 6 years ago

Breaking up sucks, whether you've been dumped or have just dumped someone else. These 10 tips for moving on with your life will help you get past the "what now?" stage and get you back  on track with your life. read more

6. rikabothra profile image60
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

It is easy to give solutions but truly you would not be able to move on until you want to. It is said, when we get to know other people, invisible strings (in form of enegry) bind us and till you detach yourself mentally and emotionally, it is difficult to move on.
    Having said that, the way you can do this, is to realise what happens happens for the good. Keep your self busy with what interests you and gives you happiness. Try expressing your feeling and emotions through art - if you feel like you could read one of my hubs which talks about the same - "Art therapy for the soul".

7. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Mourn then stop all your communications with your ex. Learn something new. Don't look back just move forward. Strive to be a better person.

8. phoebe180 profile image73
    phoebe180posted 6 years ago

forgive and let God heal you. You might also like to read: http://phoebe180.hubpages.com/hub/surrendering-the-pain

working