jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I get over the problem of not being able to commit to a relationship eve

1. twilliamson profile image59
    twilliamsonposted 6 years ago

How can I get over the problem of not being able to commit to a relationship even though I want one?

2. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Well that's simple. You just haven't found the right one yet.
    As much as you may be wanting a committed relationship, you know in your heart that that one wasn't the right one. When the match is right it will be easy.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with mcrawford76 "You haven't found the right one yet".
    The last thing you want to do is "force" yourself into a commited relationship for the sake of having one. Ironically I just posted a hub on this subject.
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … nt-6219323

You owe it to yourself and whoever you eventually commit with to be READY not just in mind but in heart. Best of luck!

4. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

Commitment to a relationship is based on trust. Trust that has been betrayed is difficult to regain. Somewhere in your life someone let you down and they were never forgiven by you. If you can identify who let you down and forgive them, you will find yourself able to commit to a relationship.  By the way, you don't have to be in the presence  of the person that broke your trust to forgive them.Just say in your heart you forgive that person and mean it. You will free your spirit to receive a love relationship with someone you are attracted to.

5. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 6 years ago

trust is the key with you and people are so self center for you know that. heck everyone knows it. when you find that person who want you and you him and willing to work though everything with you I just hope you know it for lot of time the right person is there ( wrong one too) and we to self center to see it. you will when YOU thinks is right. good luck