jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Are you accepting new friends?

1. Rastamermaid profile image72
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Are you accepting new friends?

Your life is full of wonderful people ,friends,family,kids,co-workers,etc. So when new people enter your life are your receptive? Do you really need or want any more friends?

2. catgypsy profile image77
    catgypsyposted 6 years ago

I think it's always good to give someone a chance to become a friend. Friends come and go sometimes and you can never have too many, I guess.

3. DynamicS profile image75
    DynamicSposted 6 years ago

Absolutely, I like meeting new friends because they bring new dynamics and interests to my life.  I am always open to meet new people, although I'm somewhat more selective than in the early twenties.
    When you meet someone who clicks with you; your values and interests you will become instant friends.

4. Rhoda Talisaysay profile image60
    Rhoda Talisaysayposted 6 years ago

yes, for they just come and go.... As we move to different phases in life new acquaintances are real and we have to make friends for a reason or not.

5. vocalcoach profile image96
    vocalcoachposted 6 years ago

I welcome new friends...always.  We can never have to much "support". Growth comes to us through friendships. I treasure all my friends and am open to meeting new people.

6. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I have too many people who want to be my friend. I can't be everyone's friend all the time and so I have to escape and get some privacy once in a while. Having friends is good but you must manage it so that it does not detract from your family and your responsibilities.

7. sanathara profile image60
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

I accept new friends but not that fast. I take time to make new friends. I like to treasure my old friends. One should be careful in making new friends.

8. nikipa profile image74
    nikipaposted 6 years ago

There is always place for new interesting people in my life. New friends brings a lot of new amazing experience and emotiotions. Maybe l have also become a little bit picky with age but that doesnt influence much in meeting new friends.

9. Admiral_Joraxx profile image81
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

A big Yes! new friends are always welcome, we never know what these new people will have on our lives. Welcoming and regularly having new friends can also widen your perspective in life, because of the new ideas, thoughts and philosophies you get from engaging in conversations with them.

10. Through My Lens profile image60
    Through My Lensposted 6 years ago

You can never have too many friends. Also, you can tell who you have friend chemistry with pretty quickly. Those people who "get" you and vice versa are invaluable.

11. iloveglee83 profile image61
    iloveglee83posted 6 years ago

I'm always accepting friends, I love talking to different people. My main downfall in life is that I am shy in person so it takes time for me to warm up in person so most of my friends are online since It is the only way I feel I can speak up smile

working