jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What would really make a man hit a woman back for being hit by the woman?

1. zenofund profile image59
    zenofundposted 6 years ago

What would really make a man hit a woman back for being hit by the woman?

A female co league was angered by a male co league. She got so infuriated that the only best thing to do was to hit her male co league several times over. What would you do guys? hit her back or walk away?

2. Neil Sperling profile image82
    Neil Sperlingposted 6 years ago

I would apologize to her for not being into S & M..... Thank her for the offer.... then walk away.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Um... what exactly did he say to anger her? She might just be foolish or have anger issues. She doesn't seem too intelligent so hitting her wouldn't do anything.

4. ubanichijioke profile image76
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

Just walk away. Keep your cool and a distance from her. . .

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Tell her to stop acting like a child and to keep her hands to herself. I suggest filing a complaint with HR.

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I don't think hitting back is the answer--even if the guy is justified, people will blame him.  I would let her know that the next time, you are calling the cops and having her arrested for assault.  Colleagues should never hit each other, ever.  We're not barbarians.

7. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I don't buy into the double standard that it's "ok" for a woman to haul off and hit a guy and he's suppose to just take it or walk away. There are two options in my opinion.
    1. Call the police and press charges! or 2, Hit her back!
    No one should be hitting anyone! However I do believe in self defense.

A while back I wrote a hub on this subject. "Is it ok for a woman to hit a man?"
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … -Hit-A-Man

8. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Where I live it is a criminal offense to be fighting physically. Both of them will end up in jail whoever is right or wrong.

9. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Ego.............Issues...........Ego............Issues................Ego..........Issues.  Most of the time some women if they want to do you wrong will initiate a fight in knowing you will react a certain way, after which they will call the police and get you arrested, make you lose your job, etc. Etc.  If you are smart you will curb you temper and write it off.  If you must work with this individual after this has taken place it's best to keep your distance regardless of how much they are claiming to be sorry.