jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

My 2 and half years bf refused to marry me after we've arranged.What should I do

1. profile image50
    unlucky girlposted 6 years ago

My 2 and half years bf refused to marry me after we've arranged.What should I do ?? ;(

My bf refusing to marry me even thought we've arranged to sign at civil office sad
    We've been over 2 years relationship now.We met at S'pore where I worked (he visited there with his friends on his holiday).After 1 year later... I quitted my good salary job and came here to stay together with him because I hate long distance relationship.
    First I trusted him 100% till I found out He lied me. But I forgave him. After weeks,I found out he lied me again, I forgave him again.It's happened so many times .That's why I curious everything about him.But He named it 'I am trying to control him'..yeah I

2. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

If what you say about your boyfriend is true then personally I would pack my bags and go! He iseems to be very silly and immature and there are definately much better guys out there who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve. Hard as it is, don't waste any more time with this chump!

3. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

agree with seeker7 ... pack your bags and go.

4. sugz profile image71
    sugzposted 6 years ago

blindly obvious...  dump him, get over it, move on and find a man who loves you completely and wont lie or cheat or make you feel worthless.

once you've been that kind of relationship a 2nd or 3rd time, you should be able to realise.. its doomed.

blunt, but hey.. sometimes truth has to be.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

"My 2 and half years bf refused to marry me after we've arranged.What should I do ??" You're asking the wrong question!!!
    "Why do I want to marry a man who does NOT want to marry me?" That should be the question you ask YOURSELF!
    To add more to the fire ask, "Why would you want to marry a known liar?"
    Look at the facts: YOU quit your good job to move in with him. He lied, YOU forgave him. He lied to you again and YOU forgave him, (It's happened so many times) and now he states you're "trying to control him".

What makes this guy such a great catch? Am I missing something here? If nothing else please love yourself enough to hold out and marry someone who WANTS to marry you. It's probaby time you wrote this relationship off and moved on. Marrying this guy is not going to fix the problems you have in this relationship. Anyone who does not have "deal breakers" is someone who does not love themself. Awhile back I wrote a hub on what commitment really means.
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … forgranted

Best of luck!