jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe that have sex with someone or you pattern will help you strengten

1. amelbi profile image58
    amelbiposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that have sex with someone or you pattern will help you strengtening your relation?

Taking into cosideration that you want to have a seriou relationship with he or she.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5618832_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I believe you should never have sex with a "hidden agenda".
    You should only have sex because YOU want to. Those who do otherwise and find their relationship does not improve or possibly ends often walk away feeling "used". (Expecting) anything beyond an orgasm can lead to disappointment. Having sex can be an expression of love but it does not mean you will get more love. You can have sex with someone you don't love and you can love someone you've never had sex with. Never confuse the two. Some people believe having children will strengthen their marriage. Love and affection are given "freely". One should not have to "do anything" to be loved.   
    “While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions” – Stephen R. Covey

3. mdiggs1234 profile image77
    mdiggs1234posted 6 years ago

If you are in a serious relationship...most people will usually have sex until it is agreed by both to wait until they get married...Sex is very tricky...it is meant to bond the two people together...but this is not always the case...so I would take my time in having sex...because it may not strengthen your relationship...may cause more problems...

4. profile image48
    karkarrrposted 6 years ago

It depends on the people involved. If you are in a relationship and has gotten to the point of actually getting to know each other, then yes. Sex has a way of deepening ties. It is (and should be) an intimate act between two people that trust each other (I mean, that's how it should be but unfortunately, not everyone works that way).

working