jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

So you think the Kardashain & Humpries marriage was fake?

1. agoins profile image71
    agoinsposted 6 years ago

So you think the Kardashain & Humpries marriage was fake?

Do you thing Kim Kardashian and Chris Humpries marriage was arranged? if so does that make the show a reality show?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5698233_f260.jpg

2. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

It was either a fake or these two are just a couple of numpties!! How on earth can you know after only 72 days that your marriage is not going to work? What are they looking for in each other - perfection? If so, it's time they started to live in the real world - marriage is a give and take, and a serious commitment. People like these two idiots just make a mockery of the marriage ceremony, tradition and ritual.

3. agoins profile image71
    agoinsposted 6 years ago

It seems that the real meaning of marriage doesnt exist anymore, its all about the money, fame and noteriety. Its not worth it to me.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

If it was fake, it was a very expensive fake-out.  They may be publicity hounds but I wonder if even the Kardashians would go to that extreme to waste a couple of million dollars on a fake wedding.

What do we see in these people who are only celebrities because of reality shows?  It may say more about us than it does about them.

5. Alecia Murphy profile image79
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

I agree with Seeker7. They give marriage a bad name, but I always have hope because there are people who value the sanctity of marriage and really do know what is to have intimacy, love and trust and a real and passionate way. I think she's just not as smart with her love life as she is her business. She falls hard and fast without thinking and working through the issues. But really, why are they famous? She doesn't do anything but wear tight dresses and promote Trim Spa!

6. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Clearly, Kim Kardashian do not want to take the "through thick and thin" vow into heart. Now that there is an NBA lockout and Humpries basketball future is muddled, of course Kim is the first one to jump ship. Who wants to be in a sinking ship?

7. delaneyworld profile image80
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

Absolutely - I believe it was done for money.  If not, bless them and I hope they will be all right.  If it was for money, shame on them in my opinion.

working