jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why do women pretend?

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Why do women pretend?

Some women pretend that they don't like a man but actually they do. Why do you think they do this?

2. SimpleGiftsofLove profile image81
    SimpleGiftsofLoveposted 6 years ago

They have identity issues.  They might feel inferior.  They like to be pursued!

3. heather92383 profile image84
    heather92383posted 6 years ago

A little bit of being chased by someone they care about. Sometimes partially through fear of getting burned by a man. Ultimately, it's about finding your personal comfort zone before jumping headlong into a relationship.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

because they can and it's their right. if they showed a guy that they liked him right away, knowing men , we would consider it too easy.

5. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Because they are extremely good at it! However it doesn't mean it will provide them with all the good things in life:-)

6. heather92383 profile image84
    heather92383posted 6 years ago

Why do women put on an act to get a man? Is it manipulation or just a way to find acceptance in an appearance driven society? Read on to be the judge for yourself. read more

7. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Most women enjoy feeling enclosed, or hidden. Men fall in love easier and sooner than woman. Men also believe in love at first sight, women do not. Though we might like a man, we do not want him to know it. He might not like us. He could think we are strange, weird, not right for him. Then we would have all of these emotional issues, gain or loose weight because of change in eating habits, possibly depression, etc. We believe it is better to not let the man know we like him so we do not have these issues.

8. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

Hmmmmm......SOME women may do this and I would suspect they are the type that insist upon BEING persued, rather than being the one who takes the initiative.  I'm open and up front.  If I like someone, they KNOW it.