jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are Friends really important to YOU?

1. Mark Psychedlic profile image81
    Mark Psychedlicposted 6 years ago

Are Friends really important to YOU?

Describe the impact upon your life a true friend has, and the dysfunction of losing a friend has.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5734243_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

Friend are very important to me. They do pretty much everything the list in that picture says. It's hard to get through life without some kind of friend.

3. prektjr.dc profile image85
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

Yes, friends are really important!  They have their place though and God and family definitely come first, but friends are often the ones that are there in spite of what is going on in our life.  They often understand more about what we are thinking than others and can get through to us when we are off track!  A good friend is the best gift you can give yourself.

4. ubanichijioke profile image78
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

I value
    true friendship
    and never take
    them for granted!
    Thanks

5. pearpandas profile image61
    pearpandasposted 6 years ago

It is easy to take friends for granted... but when you don't have any you will find out how terrible life can be!  We are social creatures and made to have friends.

6. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Yes, my friends are people who loved me and treated me right, and still do. They are people who stand by my side when things get rough and understand me. They are people I loe and would do a lot for. They are people who I have a good connection with and care for dearly.
    My friends are important to me.
    Love and peace

Pamper your friends, pamper yourself

7. anjperez profile image79
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

no. as long as you have your family with you, friends don't matter. i can live without them. in fact i have been living my life without them.

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

ALL i care about is friends and family. i don't care about the plight of people in third world countries or if an earthquake hits some place. i don't care if the rich are getting richer or if some religious group is predicting the end of the world, i just honestly don't care but as for my friends, i would die for them without a second thought.

9. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

There would be no reason to become "friends" with someone if this is not an important aspect of our life.  "Friends" encompasses several types and degrees of people.  There are those "lifers," neighbors we're "friendly" with, co-workers we depend on and get along with.......CLOSE friends and even family members who are also FRIENDS.  I treasure what I refer to as my close circle of Life-long friends (in excess of 20 or 30 years) and they are extremely important to me, as I am to them.  All the rest are BONUS friends, who are important in different ways to varying degrees.  TRUE friendship is rare and I believe it is rare for many reasons.  The reasons are personal and individual.  What I do know that is very important, is continually working on a friendship so the relationship remains and grows, as well.

working