jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you know you're in love?

1. flikabing profile image62
    flikabingposted 6 years ago

How do you know you're in love?

2. litsabd profile image73
    litsabdposted 6 years ago

When you feel you have the strength to move mountains and make it seem like a piece of cake!

3. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I did this hub about knowing you are in love as I married a guy I love just under 2 years ago  !

http://freecampingaussie.hubpages.com/h … re-in-love

4. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3969489_f260.jpg

Love is a feeling, you will know it's there when you feel it. Love is an emotion.

5. cheatlierepeat profile image85
    cheatlierepeatposted 6 years ago

You just know! I also believe that you want the other person to be happy and fullfilled as well, even if that doesn't always suit your agenda. Love truly is give and take.  I love the Marron 5 lyric... It's not always rainbows and butterflies but compromise that moves us along. (don't quote me word for word on that lyric lol). Love is peaceful.

6. ikechiawazie profile image59
    ikechiawazieposted 6 years ago

When you she brings peace to your soul, when she makes you happy and you feel incomplete without her, then you are in love

7. Shanaaya profile image59
    Shanaayaposted 6 years ago

you will start liking to see him/her more often,talk to him start missing him the time hes gone, you will start caring for him,you will feel happy by his side, you will wait for his calls or texts impatiently, you will be often lost in his thoughts,you will think of him when going to bed,and you feel blessed to have him

8. Angel709 profile image60
    Angel709posted 6 years ago

When you miss the person even before they're gone. When you're thinking about them constantly and see their smile and face in other people. When you go to the store and mentally shop for them their favorite foods, clothes, etc. When you've made excuses of their flaws or hidden the flaws from yourself altogether. When you've decided you'd rather be with them more than any one else.

working