jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

What habbit would you most like to get rid of in your partner?

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

What habbit would you most like to get rid of in your partner?

2. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Haha this is easy. Laziness but...well, I spoilt my girl too much! big_smile

3. ThroughGlass profile image58
    ThroughGlassposted 6 years ago

smoking maybe.

He smells like an ash tray sometimes, it's not pleasant, but i know no different, all my boyfriends I've ever had smoked so.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Ohhhh.... That is a REALLY good question.... Oh, debate, debate. Even though I get frustrated with his video gaming while I'm there, he enjoys it so I wouldn't change it... I would have to say his money skills. He might have a plan of how to spend his money, but it isn't a very good one. He keeps spending more than he has, which I get upset with. So that's what I would get rid of.

5. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

NONE.Not because I have a perfect partner.But because life has taught me that the only one in this world I can change is ME not someone else! I WOULD GET RID OF THE PARTNER  NOT THERE HABITS!!

6. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

All minor things. The one I can share that would probably benefit us both is for him to use soap to clean his hands before he wipes them on our clean dish towels.

7. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 6 years ago

I am a person who likes to get things done however my partner is a person who is forever procrastinating. PROCRASTINATION BE GONE!

8. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

The habit I would most like my partner to cease and desist with is the tendency to criticize with her tone of voice, particularly when I don't do things the way she would do them. Ugh...it grates on my nerves sometimes. (Whatever happened to the old adage, "there's more than one way to skin a cat"? We can't all do things the same way, right?)

9. THEHuG5 profile image59
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I would get rid of the constant farting and burping lol. It gets to not be funny anymore after the 20th fart in one night.

10. Jyoti Patil profile image67
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

I think "Hitting the Bed" aft having breakfast, after bath, after work, sometimes after lunch too and in all the free time he has. Also the un-cleanliness outta him.

11. profile image52
    worldwidecosplayposted 6 years ago

keep his feet from be smelling or get rid of his habit of not sharing snacks, coz i like snacks.

12. charmgirl profile image59
    charmgirlposted 6 years ago

My partner nags! Drives me crazy, and the trouble is he thinks he's doing me a favour!

13. JenJen0703 profile image83
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

One habit I would like to change in my partner is complaining all the time about money.

14. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

I would get rid of his "forgetfullness" if that word exists. He often forgets a lot of things and sometimes important things. But despite that fact, I am very happy with him so I wouldn't mind if I couldn't change that. I still love him and there'll be plenty of time in our lives for us to work on that tiny detail.

15. delaneyworld profile image80
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I would have to say sleeping with other women.  Yes, that would be it.  Har.

16. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 6 years ago

Easy !!!!! Snoring, snoring and snoring..I know some will say its not a habit...but I think it is so there...aside from that cant think of anything else..I have it pretty darned good :0)

17. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

I would say snoring throughout the night and awakening to go to the bathroom and only to resume snoring as if the other partner was not interrupted.

18. kknde profile image60
    kkndeposted 6 years ago

I would like her to be more calm...the rest follows..at least this is what I think