jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is the secret of guys camaraderie?

1. prettylittlewhims profile image61
    prettylittlewhimsposted 6 years ago

What is the secret of guys camaraderie?

I have noticed, time and time again, that there's a distinct difference between male-male friendships and female-female friendships. Why is that so? Guys, what is your secret? I want to have that level of camaraderie with my female friends...

2. epigramman profile image70
    epigrammanposted 6 years ago

......the fact that they are all secretly afraid of women ...and don't want to admit it!
    lake erie time ontario canada 12:34am

3. shampa sadhya profile image84
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Guys do not unnecessarily interfere in the lives of their friend. They avoid to discuss their family and the best part is they love to discuss sports, technology, politics and so on which generates opinion as well as increase knowledge. In the case of girls the maximum number believe in back biting and that is the demeaning factor.

4. mathira profile image83
    mathiraposted 6 years ago

Women expect too much from any relationships, whereas men are more practical so that it becomes easy for them to share an easy and friendly relationship.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

we try to keep personal stuff out of our conversations unless it's really important. we don't care what our buddies fashion sense is like and we rarely if ever discuss our married life. i think the difference between men and women is that on average, women love drama (no insult intended) it's just how it is.

6. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Men tend to keep things light. We talk about sports, politics, relay funny experiences and so forth. It's all about having a good time.
    We seldom if ever pour out our souls or cry on each other's shoulders about anything. We simply plan on having a great time whenever we get together. We don't trash talk or put each other down in a competitive sense: "Did you see what he had on?" or "I could never.....etc". Men aren't all that "judgmental" towards one another. As long as a guy is on the up and up with his friends we pretty much don't care what he is doing when he is not around us. Basically guys get together to have fun and escape day to day problems!

7. Ramsa1 profile image62
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Men are emotionally tough, well, at least we don't want to appear weak, sensitive, or sentimental. So we get together and talk about sports, and other stuff, and to be completely honest, we also talk about women. And we drink, beer and other stuff, and get silly. That gives us something else to talk about the next day.

But if our friend does something really dumb while drunk, we pretend it didn't happen. At least we don't remind him of it.