jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Can you fall out of love?

1. Anika Vaghela profile image71
    Anika Vaghelaposted 6 years ago

Can you fall out of love?

Can you fall in love more than once?

2. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Yes indeed I've fallen out of love many countless times, but there had to be an inherent reason for me to do so.  I can still recall all those moments I had with each woman I've had relations with prior to the end of such a love relation.

3. Sheila Lee profile image62
    Sheila Leeposted 6 years ago

Yes you can, especially if the other person has changed considerably through a relationship.

And yes, you can fall in love more than once. And I believe you can be in love with more than one person at a time. Love is a feeling. It's when you put the other person's needs before your own. So yes, you can fall in love more than once.

4. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

I think that once you're truly in love with a person, you will always love them, but you may not always be IN love with them. And yes you can definately fall in love more than once; without a doubt.

5. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

According to the increase. You will always love the good that is there,BUT, your new found joy ,(if it is More that the one that you are leaving) will give you a "REPLACEMENT LOVE". It is the NEGATIVE side that is replace,so therefore it will bring forth a new JOY.

6. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

You can keep falling in love over and over with the same person at every interaction.  You can fall out of love if either you or your partner is not maintaining their love.

7. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

As long there is a variety of beautiful flowers, .you cannot help but want yo pick them

8. Capedium profile image76
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

Yes especially when when we stop caring
    When we forget how much we worth..
    When we stop trusting and believing that
    He or She cares..

9. juiwei2000 profile image61
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Of course you can, physical attraction is only enough to create lust, not love.  If somebody is a complete bitch, then I don't care if she is the hottest girl in the world.  I won't want to spend my life with her.

working