jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I know how serious my boyfriend thinks our relationship is?

1. profile image49
    julien1994posted 6 years ago

How do I know how serious my boyfriend thinks our relationship is?

2. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

The first thing to do is ask him.  If you do not trust his answer, then you should ask yourself how serious you are about your relationship with him.  I hope this helps.

3. LoriSoard profile image75
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

I agree. Just ask him if he sees your relationship progressing to the next level. Life is too short to spend years with someone who might not want to commit. Good luck however it turns out.

4. cobrien profile image78
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Does he make future plans with you? Does he introduce you to his friends? Have you met his parents? If not, it's either too soon in your relationship or he doesn't take your relationship seriously, YET.

5. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I would ask him.  Relationships require communication.  Do not be afraid to talk about things.  Relationships need to be open and honest.  Hope this helps!

6. juiwei2000 profile image59
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Hmm...interesting question, it is hard to tell, after all you are not a mind reader.  But a study have suggest, usually when a relationship is very romantic, it usually mean the guy ain't serious about her, if he is serious, then he won't make the relationship romantic, because marriage is about everyday life, not candle light dinners.

working