jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could change one thing about your mate what would it be?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

If you could change one thing about your mate what would it be?

2. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 6 years ago

Not a thing.  I love her the way she is smile

3. rajan jolly profile image91
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I would like her to think about herself too for a change. She goes to any length to be of help to others without caring for her personal health.

4. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

Nothing because I love my partner the way he is.

5. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I wouldn't change one thing about him. He is kind, caring and always putting others before himself. To me he is perfect.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

her being pregnant. were both dying to have our baby be born. four days till our due date.

7. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

Honestly.. I will want her to just be happy.. She worries too much

8. Robie Benve profile image99
    Robie Benveposted 6 years ago

He's great the way he is. BUT, if I had to change something, I would have him dance. Now he loves music, but does not like to dance, at all...

9. bruzzbuzz profile image61
    bruzzbuzzposted 6 years ago

My mate is perfect and there is nothing I would change about her. Okay, did she leave the room? Good. Actually, I would only change one thing about her and that is that she snores too loudly at night.

10. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I love my man with all my heart but if I could change one thing, I would upgrade his financial status substantially!  lol

11. Venessa1 profile image48
    Venessa1posted 6 years ago

His age. I have fallen for a man who is 17 years older than me. I love everything about him and we have a beautiful baby. My only worry is that he will not be around to grow old with me and to see his grandchildren. I wish I could turn back his age, like people wish they can turn back time. He is my soalmate and will never love another like I love him!