jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

How can you truly know you love someone?

1. homesteadbound profile image90
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

How can you truly know you love someone?

What are the signs to look for - both for and against this scenario?

2. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Love life is good at time and can be bad as well, this hub is all about how to know whether or not you truly love someone. read more

1. homesteadbound profile image90
      homesteadboundposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks CloudExplorer for answering this question with your very indepth hub!

3. danajconnelly profile image71
    danajconnellyposted 5 years ago

You know you love someone when you can't go a full day without them crossing your mind.....

4. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I believe the "tell-tale" sign is that you would gladly sacrifice anything or everything for them (except maybe an ice hockey-habit)...

5. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

The signs that your love someone is that you are willing to sacrifice everything to him/her without expecting any return. You also feel true happiness together with him/her.

6. jirel profile image69
    jirelposted 5 years ago

When you feel like  you can die for that person.Even when he hurts your dignity you still want to be with him.Even when he does the worst things to you ,you still want him to be happy.When you want to wipe his tears.When you can't forget him for years even after you've parted.When you don't know the reason why you love him.When you can't open your heart to someone else, because he's still in your heart.When you feel like heaven when he's with you.When you are unable to forget him no matter what happens.This is how you can know that you truly love someone.

7. Angela Blair profile image80
    Angela Blairposted 5 years ago

I truly know I love someone -- talking about a romantic love -- when I'd rather be with that person, anytime/any place more than anyone else in the world -- and that never changes.

8. profile image54
    lasertekservicesposted 5 years ago

When you become selfless and make that somebody's happiness your utmost priority.

9. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 5 years ago

When you want to be a better person...just by being with them or knowing them.

10. The Invincible profile image60
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

If I am ready to miss the the Soccer match for her.... m in Love !!

11. hvacunits profile image59
    hvacunitsposted 5 years ago

The only true way to know if you love someone is to give from yourself.  Doing without for someone else.   It can be a pet also.

12. jeshon profile image70
    jeshonposted 5 years ago

When you do, you will know. Real love comes unconditionally and from deep within. No matter if it's for a lover, for life och for the world. You don't question it or hesitate, then I would say it's something else.

working