jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some helpful online dating tips?

1. Turtlewoman profile image96
    Turtlewomanposted 5 years ago

What are some helpful online dating tips?

Have you ever used an online dating service? Do you know anybody that tried on line dating? How did it turn out? Do you have any personal tips?

2. Jenna Pope profile image60
    Jenna Popeposted 5 years ago

Meet your date at the restaurant the first few times, and listen with your gut. If it doesn't seem "right," don't see him again.

Oh, yes. Have fun!

I met my husband on Match.com 8 years ago.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Be selective when chosing a site to join. They're not all equal and usually the free ones and low cost ones attract the masses. Sometimes it really is a case of getting what you pay for.
    The next major thing is don't rush into meeting someone. Utilize the site's instant message and email to communicate. Keep your options open by being in contact with a few people until you make a decision about whom you want to meet for lunch. In other words behave like you are a company receiving resumes and conducting interviews.
    Yes I have used dating websites in the past had a couple of long term relationships lasting 7 years and up. The people online are the same ones who go to the beach, mall, movies, parks, college classes, nightclubs, grocery stores, gyms, and church...etc It's not where or how you met but whom you meet that counts! Awhile back I wrote a hub offering more tips on this subject. As with meeting any stranger always use good common sense. http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … ine-Dating

4. profile image47
    neelmukeshposted 5 years ago

Yes i have used an online dating site and have got my partner too. I enjoyed online dating fun and their nice  online dating tips. I can suggest you to visit your online dating site at the fixed time so that you will get the more friends attention because of the regular visit.
    http://www.channelv.in/dating

5. DanielleCherise profile image90
    DanielleCheriseposted 4 years ago

I actually wrote an article on this very subject, if you want to check it out. I love online dating! And with it, met my fiance who I am marrying in a few weeks smile

working