jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What do men want?

1. sweetzara profile image77
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

What do men want?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6538028_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    lovedoctor926posted 5 years ago

No strings attached and no commitment!

1. PoweroftheCross profile image60
      PoweroftheCrossposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I looked over to the right and saw an article posted in the Related Hub section entitled " Get Out of Abusive Relationships". I'm not sure what men want as a whole, but I know that no one, man or woman wants to be told their " full of crap ".

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

men, believe it or not want to be treated like men. i'm not speaking for all men because i can't but i know what i want. i want my wife to respect me for being a man, not a servant or a sourse of money. men also want lots of sex, LOTS.as for lovedoctor926, you're full of crap.

4. PoweroftheCross profile image60
    PoweroftheCrossposted 5 years ago

Certainly married men would have a different view of what men want. But as far as the times we're living in, and from where I stand, a lot of men get so much free sex from woman they are not married to, they couldn't care less about commitment. Why buy the cow if you already drink the milk for free everyday? It's hard to find a man these days, who will wait for the woman. Some of these fella's want sex the first time they meet ya'. When you tell them you want to be friends first etc, they look at you like you came from Planet X.

5. Vegas Elias profile image27
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

Sincerely at 56 and after a broken marriage I feel what men want most is love and affection and caring.

However men go wrong in suppressing this want and trying to act as a dominant person.

6. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

I personally don't see a difference between what men or what women want, have met in my lifetime different personalities in both categories who don't want to be attached or looking for easy way out, we also change as we mature...the most human beings in my experience are looking for the same thing, to find someone who they can love, trust and spend their everyday life with...we are able to live very successfuly alone but life still feels better when shared:)

1. PoweroftheCross profile image60
      PoweroftheCrossposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful observation. Overall, most people just want to love and be loved. In this, men and women aren't as different as we claim.

working