jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is one word you WANT people to describe you as?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

What is one word you WANT people to describe you as?

I'd say inspiring. I like giving people new perspectives, and if it inspires people, I've succeeded! smile What do you want to be known for?

2. moiponetsoka profile image70
    moiponetsokaposted 5 years ago

Compassionate because I care about other people and love helping people.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It is hard for me to pin it down to one.  The first would be 'kind,' I think. I would like to be thought of as kind.  My very close second choice is intelligent.

4. SidKemp profile image96
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

a person, your friend, your brother. One who learned to live in peace, and walks his talk.

5. Lyn.Stewart profile image73
    Lyn.Stewartposted 5 years ago

Honest.
    maybe next would be unwavering.
    I want to be remembered to be someone who is honest even when that honesty is not going to be the answer someone wishes for and unwavering in loyalty, my beliefs and the love I give to those around me.

6. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

Powerful...(as in having a strong and determined ability to execute, implement, manifest, achieve, etc...any thing that comes into my mind, whether I do something or nothing).
    This is already how my friends, family, colleagues and associates describe me...and I want to enhance this reputation for the good of all concerned.

7. mathira profile image85
    mathiraposted 5 years ago

I want to known as courageous and honest.

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Understanding

It is through understanding of things around us and what we are doing to advance into the next level.

9. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

gotta be "mysterious"...

10. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

The word I would have to use is "compassion". I will take in everything and everyone.

11. GDiBiase profile image73
    GDiBiaseposted 5 years ago

Caring and kind all wrapped up in silly!

12. rdsparrowriter profile image84
    rdsparrowriterposted 5 years ago

A loving person. I hope in my actions and words they can feel the love and care I have for them smile

13. Voronwe profile image59
    Voronweposted 5 years ago

Warm!
    As a person capable of emotions and feelings. Everyone around me see me as a compassionate and an independent individual, who's willing to help or listen anytime but they still think of me as a cold, unfeeling and an inexpressive sort of person. I would very much want them to see me clearly.

working