jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I tel my boyfriend that my ex who once cheated on me has returned and wa

1. profile image48
    munasheposted 5 years ago

How do I tel my boyfriend that my ex  who once cheated on me has returned and wants to marry me

2. houseofjcjee profile image76
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

Are you interested to get married to your ex? If not, get him out of your life while your present BF is still unaware of this. But if you are thinking of saying yes to his proposal, think again. Remember, he already cheated on you. If he had done it before, he can do it again and again and again and again. Just my two cents.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

There is no reason to tell your boyfriend this (unless) you want to marry your ex! Just because someone wants to marry you does not mean you have to marry them. By the way did you change from the person you were when you were with your ex? If not, what is to say that his "reason" for cheating on you in the past has gone.
    Remember the old saying; "Fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me!"

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

you tell him. it's not hard. if you can write it on here ,i'm sure you can say it to him in person. now if you go back to your ex, you're as dumb as a stump.

5. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Once a cheater always a cheater my dear.  If it's in his heart to be selfish like that once, rather than work out your troubles, it will be in him to do it again.  (Same goes for women who cheat by the way) 

Unless you really plan to give up the current boyfriend to marry a cheater, I would probably talk to your current boyfriend and explain to him what happened.  It doesn't sound like from this question that you are ready yet for marriage in general.  Wait until you are mature enough and truly ready to take on all that a lifelong marriage will entail.  Best wishes to you..

6. antonrosa profile image74
    antonrosaposted 5 years ago

Depends on how you feel about it. Are you still holding on to old feelings?