What would you do when you finally find"the one?"

1. Esenbee profile image60
    Esenbeeposted 5 years ago

What would you do when you finally find"the one?"

Many people, including myself, constantly speak about finding the one true love whom is meant for them to be with. But some people shy away from that not perfect but "best fit" person when they actually run into them. I was wondering what would some of you do if you finally find the right person. Would you try to slowly get to know them or would you shy away from the person?

2. juiwei2000 profile image59
    juiwei2000posted 5 years ago

I won't do anything. I don't believe in the important of having someone. In my opinion having a spouse can either be a blessing on a curse, depending who you end up with. There is no point of looking, if you meet someone that is the right one enough for you and you would prefer to be in a committed relationship with him/her rather then stay single, then by all mean, do it, providing he/she is on the same page, if you didn't find the way, well, it is like I always say, having no relationship is much better then been in a lousy one.  My advice, when it come to the dating world, it is better not to have a spouse, then to settle for less.

3. Conservative Lady profile image75
    Conservative Ladyposted 5 years ago

Date for a minumum of 2 years to make certain it wasn't merely lust or infatuation. If it turns out to be the real thing - then marry and procreate because finding "the one" is a blessing and you want to hang on to blessings as they are precious.