jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Where did you meet your partner?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

Where did you meet your partner?

where did you meet your partner and how did you all meet?

2. LisaKoski profile image95
    LisaKoskiposted 5 years ago

We met at work. He was my manager so we had to hide it for the first few months before he transferred. Everyone asks if we had a hard time working together under those circumstances but we really didn't. The funny thing is, I couldn't stand him as my boss but we got along really well outside of work. I just acted like I still hated his guts when we were on the clock and we'd laugh about it. Three years later, we're still together and perfectly happy so it all worked out.

soconfidentposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yea it can be hard dating on th job with people trying to know your business. So I agree I would hide it too.

3. Bobski606 profile image87
    Bobski606posted 5 years ago

I met mine at University. We were on the same course and taking the same classes so we were often assigned into the same groups. I guess things just took off from there and here we are many years later :-)

Wow thats wonderful it funny how things just happen.

4. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

In the best chocolate bar in town! I passed by once in a while for some coffee and he served me with his sexy arms holding the tray, while observing me well.

Really exciting to flirt for about a year, before we finally started dating.

Since our first date we hit it off quite passionately, we moved in together and then he moved out. A long distance relationship didn't hold us back but we are definitely tested in the middle of true love and real life.

http://escobana.hubpages.com/hub/Can-I- … g-Good-Bye

For anyone who's a sucker for romance and impossible scenario's....try out my Hub:-)

Wow you guys look so good together.

2. Escobana profile image72
      Escobanaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's so sweet of you to say:-)

5. profile image0
    Renee Collinsposted 5 years ago

We met at Lackland Air Force Base. He'd seen me around during Basic Training, I'd  done chow hall duty for his squadron a few times, he'd seen me at church,.during pt...everywhere. I never saw him once lol, I even loaded his bags on to the bus when we were going to the same job training and didn't notice him. He says the first time he tried to talk to me I cursed him out (i don't remember that). I remember thinking he was asleep and punching him in the leg so he wouldn't get in trouble. We were married 3 months later:-)

Wow thats really interesting. My parents met at in the army

2. profile image0
      Renee Collinsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah the military is a breeding grounds for young marriage.

6. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

We met at work. At first it was hard to get her to open up given the fact that she have dated someone at work and it didn't workout and she dedcided not date anyone at work again. It took a lot of work to win her over, but nothing worth having don't come easy.

7. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

In the students' town, where we both studied nearly thirty years ago. There have been nice private wineries hidden in countryside around our students' dormitories. We used to sneak out at night and explore them, drinking cheap sweet wine around the small campfires and singing tramp songs by the sound of a guitar under star lit sky and then sleeping off our hangovers in haystacks scattered around.

working