Does every woman have the desire to cheat?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)
  1. greencha profile image62
    greenchaposted 11 years ago

Does every woman have the desire to cheat?

Do all women have the desire to cheat?

2. lupine profile image64
    lupineposted 11 years ago

No, not every woman has the desire to cheat. Maybe some do, but not all.

greenchaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree lupine

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 11 years ago

No. I can only speak for myself but I have never wanted to cheat. Cheating  on a spouse, in a game, on your taxes are all things that lack integrity. I want to be a person of integrity and I would never betray my husband's trust.

Thanks for comment duffsman,I do not really believe they do either.

4. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 11 years ago

I do not believe that every woman has the desire to cheat. I am single however in a relationship I never once cheated. I am in for the right reasons. I am a faithful partner.

I do believe we are all tempted at times, however temptation comes from the devil so those temptations can be overcome with good.

If one does have the desire to cheat then I would say (in my opinion) the relationship may need a makeover.

I agree Rayne123

5. penlady profile image61
    penladyposted 11 years ago

I can only speak for myself on this, but no. I'd appreciate a good man.

6. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 11 years ago

I guess in order to answer this question you would have to interview all women. How else could it possibly be answered?

7. Becky Katz profile image81
    Becky Katzposted 11 years ago

I guess since I don't have a desire to cheat, all women do not have the desire to cheat. I don't know about the rest. I am committed to my husband of 27 years and love him dearly. I have never had the urge to cheat on him and I hope he has never felt like cheating on me.

8. CertifiedHandy profile image60
    CertifiedHandyposted 11 years ago

I would have to say no. At least one already answered in the negative, see: duffsmom

9. Sherry Hewins profile image92
    Sherry Hewinsposted 11 years ago

I think that all people, who are in a long-term relationship, have at some time a desire, temptation, or at least a fantasy. If their relationship is strong, then they resist the temptation and put it behind them.

10. profile image53
    Tobedeterminedposted 11 years ago

i  believe all women and men have the desire to cheat.The unknown since the beginning of time has always boggled the mind.All the women that have commented and said that they have never cheated that wasn't the question.Just because you desire something doesnt always mean you will follow through.

1. Becky Katz profile image81
      Becky Katzposted 11 years agoin reply to this

All of the women that commented did not say they hadn't cheated, they said they had no desire to cheat. I am one of them. and have no desire to.

2. profile image0
      Rayne123posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Actually I did say I never cheated and this is the honest to God truth

11. jravity1 profile image60
    jravity1posted 11 years ago

No, unless its at there age.  Cheating on a partner usually is signs of a much deeper problem with the partner. Or the other is bored. Either way its messed up. But they are not all like that.

12. wqaindia profile image36
    wqaindiaposted 11 years ago

You appear to be asking the question as it appears that you have met woman who desire to. How can you ask this question to everybody after meeting a few. Make a survey of at least 100 and the results will tell you the answers. Foundation of the relationship will make the desirous to repent.

13. ketage profile image80
    ketageposted 11 years ago

Not in my opinion, If a women does want to cheat on a man, I figure the relationship is already in dire straits.

1. lupine profile image64
      lupineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's for sure. That goes for men or women.

14. crazymom3 profile image69
    crazymom3posted 11 years ago

That's the craziest question! But the answer  is  ofcourse  not.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)