jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who are you?

1. Acmontero profile image60
    Acmonteroposted 4 years ago

Who are you?

Do you really know yourself? Do you know who you are? What you want to do? What you truly like and dislike? What is your purpose in life?

2. TNT Husky profile image68
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

Well, I'm devlin, but I like the Pen name TNT Husky. I am what I want to be, and when that changes, I understand. I want to do tons of things. Explore, become a game designer, and continue my blog here for as long as i can. I don't truly dislike too much, except arguments. I can't stand to be around arguments, wether im involved or not. and my purpose in life is my choice. Maybe it's beyond my control, and maybe i'd be insane for thinking it's not. But why ponder the question, when I can make my own answer?

3. Sue Adams profile image97
    Sue Adamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6681054_f260.jpg

Not sure if you can read what's on the picture. Press Ctr/+ to enlarge

Anyway, here is the printed text:

Who Am I?

I am your constant companion.

I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden.

I push you onward, or drag you down to failure

I am completely at your command.

Half the things you do might as well be turned over to me.

I will do them quickly and correctly.

I am easily managed.

You must be firm with me.

Show me what you want to be done, and after a few lessons, I will do it automatically.

I am the servant of all great people.

The burden of all failures as well.

Those who are great, I have made great.

Those who are failures, I have made a failure.

I am not a machine, though I work with the precision of a machine and the intelligence of a person.

Run me for profit or run me for ruin.

Take me, train me, be firm with me, and I will place the world at your feet.

Be easy with me, and I will destroy you.

Who am I?

I am HABIT

by Anonymous

4. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

I AM that I AM. I am a child of God. I am a piece of the Source of all things. I am a creator -- one of many.

I am a sibling to all those around me. I am the custodian of this physical body named Rodney Carl Martin, Jr.

My current purpose is one of experience and reawakening. I am a Christian. I am non-denominational. I am a Buddhist, a Kabbalist, a Scientologist. I use the Law of Attraction. I plant seeds with my attitude and reap what I sow.

I like love. Like the song said, "love is all you need." If you are "in love," even if no one is around for you at whom you can direct that love, you will have love come to you.

5. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 4 years ago

I don't... but i'm trying to find out. wink

6. jabelufiroz profile image72
    jabelufirozposted 4 years ago

Who Are You is the eighth studio album by English rock band The Who, released on 18 August 1978 through Polydor Records in the United Kingdom and MCA Records in the United States. It peaked at number 2 on the US charts and number 6 on the UK charts.

Wikipedia

7. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I strive for security and to be the rock in the middle of the the harshest times.
    A stabilized and focused person in what I do and and fair to those who I love. I handle my affairs thoroughly, and don't get myself into debt, and look at traditions as new experiences.
    I can be a controlling person in making suggestions or rejecting of what others apply. To make my life less shaky in in worst times I must try something new daily to to avoid being to hard.
    My strengths have grown stronger, and in the process my weaknesses are no longer noticed. I am certain about what I do, and pursue my goals as required. My family gives me great satisfaction, and I enjoy activities together.

working