jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you deal with a female who constantly compliments you?

1. american13 profile image75
    american13posted 4 years ago

How do you deal with a female who constantly compliments you?

I have a friend who keeps saying "Im very cute" and always wants to talk. Whats the best way to deal w her?

2. jennshealthstore profile image89
    jennshealthstoreposted 4 years ago

It depends on it you want her to continue. If you like it then do nothing and say thank you. If you do not like it, tell her that your are flattered but it makes you feel uncomfortable.

3. Ericdierker profile image56
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

I gather by the term "deal with her" you do not like it. Be polite and tell her so -- but if you ask me "Me thinks the man protests too much"

4. profile image0
    lovedoctor926posted 4 years ago

Next time she says that you're cute, say thanks, I know.... This is the Charlie Sheen approach from Two and a Half Men. You could also say thanks for the compliment, that's what my girl always tells me. Ask her what it is that she wants to talk to you about. All women like to be heard. She probably likes you and wants to know if you feel the same. Tell her something along these lines... You're a nice person and I enjoy your company very much; however, I'm not looking for a relationship at this time. I wouldn't do a friends with benefits either because you are giving her false hope and besides if she is a friend, that would just ruin the friendship. Hope this helps.

5. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 4 years ago

Apparently she likes you. The fairest thing is to let her know there is someone else if you are not interested to not waste your time and hers. I think it can be done without hurting feelings if said the right way.

6. Oscarlites profile image37
    Oscarlitesposted 4 years ago

she is genuine.. she is real.. stay with her.. take care of her. be nice to her.  yes!

7. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 4 years ago

Say a thanks, salute her and run away from her immediately!

8. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

a female who compliments you constantly obviously fancies you  treat her nice and ask her why the many compliments in a nice way.

working