jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite online dating and/or social site? Some people date throug

1. bluesradio profile image74
    bluesradioposted 23 months ago

What is your favorite online dating and/or social site?  Some people date through Facebook, etc?

2. Say Yes To Life profile image79
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 23 months ago

My favorite social site - I would have to say it's HubPages.  I interact here nearly every day.  As for dating, I don't do that online.  I have tried only one dating site - eHarmony - and nothing came of it.

1. bluesradio profile image74
      bluesradioposted 23 months agoin reply to this

A friend of mine worked for E Harmony and apparently they have all kinds of crazy matrixs to determine who you are supposed to be with........

2. Say Yes To Life profile image79
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 23 months agoin reply to this

I was lucky; I didn't come across any crazies. I was just matched up with men 1000s of miles away. However, check out SavvyDating's recent question about online dating and see what could have happened!

3. Stacy Deason profile image59
    Stacy Deasonposted 22 months ago

Dating takes time, whether you do it online or offline. As in offline dating, in the first meeting you can't understand that whether the other person is compatible or not, similarly in online dating it is hard to tell that which partner is going to be good for you, be it first, second, third or more. So, it would not be right to say that online dating doesn't give results. First, you need to devote enough time to get desired results.
    As per mine and my friends' experience Russian dating website Elenasmodles.com 'https://www.elenasmodels.com/' is one of the best. Almost everyone in my friend circle  found his mate on this website. So, try it, may be you also get your desired mate.

1. Say Yes To Life profile image79
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 22 months agoin reply to this

That's true. You also need to be in a place where a lot of singles are available.

working