jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Do you rely on Horoscopes when starting to date a new person?

1. AlexReddle profile image61
    AlexReddleposted 14 months ago

Do you rely on Horoscopes when starting to date a new person?

Do you thinkd that people are really that much determined by the sign of their sign?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13330950_f260.jpg

2. Cleanclover profile image44
    Cleancloverposted 14 months ago

Not really and I don't know how they predict future.

1. AlexReddle profile image61
      AlexReddleposted 14 months agoin reply to this

But when you try to understand his/her behaviour, do you see any correlation with zodiak sign?

2. Cleanclover profile image44
      Cleancloverposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Not really. A libra can behave like a Pisces, every individual behaves differently. Sorry but don't believe in horoscope.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 14 months ago

Nope. I've never paid attention to horoscope/zodiac/etc.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 14 months ago

I might read them once in a while for entertainment.  If I took them seriously, I wouldn't be married to my husband.  Apparently Gemini (me) and Taurus (him) are incompatible.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 14 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13332048_f260.jpg

No. Horoscopes are for {entertainment} purposes!
    I believe a person's formative years and life experiences has more to do with how they are than the month/day/year they were born. There is no way everyone born on one day is the same!
    Odds are if someone was raised in a loving & nurturing home they will approach dating and relationships differently than someone who was not. However people can evolve and change.
    You have to take into account one's age and maturity as well.
    Another major factor is "emotional baggage" from failed relationships. Everyone carries a little bit of it with them along with a wall of defense. It takes time to see one's authentic self.
    Dating and courtship in part is about doing "due diligence" to determine one's compatibility, shared values, and relationship goals.
    From the dawn of mankind people have been trying to find "short cuts" to exclude others rather than (investing time) getting to know someone. "Oh, You're Scorpio/Taurus/whatever.. Hell no!
    Logically that doesn't make any sense to me.

6. Blue241 profile image60
    Blue241posted 14 months ago

No. I haven't relied on horoscopes since 9/11.

working