jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I am married approximately 25 years, a younger woman came onto me and we went ou

1. profile image59
    arnoldboyposted 15 months ago

I am married approximately 25 years, a younger woman came onto me and we went out, nothing happened,

i gave her a couple gifts, I told her I love my wife but things have changed, I called her for new years, a little too much too drink I think, I  wished her a happy new year, then all of a sudden she stopped answering my texts, I saw her yesterday where she works at my doctors office, she looked sad etc... I brought her an the other staff , a girl a gift from after the holidays, I know that she has a 4 year old from one guy and just broke up with another guy..  signed  confused..

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 15 months ago

Your behavior is a shameful defrauding of your wife of 25 years.  If you have any sense of right and wrong, any sense of what is means to be a man you will step back and reevaluate your actions and dedicate yourself to being the husband you promised you would be.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago

Ummm...you joined this site just to share this tale of woe with a bunch of random strangers on the internet?
    Ooooookay. (shrugs)

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 15 months ago

Bill is that you? I thought you stopped that kind of stuff now that you are so old. lol

5. Diana Lee profile image82
    Diana Leeposted 15 months ago

You say you love your wife. I hope the gift tags said that they were from both of you or that your wife is in agreement for you to give these women gifts. Signed confused? I sure am.

6. JeniferRW profile image82
    JeniferRWposted 15 months ago

If you're unhappy enough to look outside of the marriage you need to deal with that instead of cheating.  And it is cheating.  Exchanging gifts and texts and especially going out somewhere with the younger woman.  It is all unfair and completely inappropriate to your wife.  If you truly love your wife and want to continue to be married then you need to think about how you would feel if your wife was doing this to you.  If you wouldn't have a problem with her basically dating a much younger man while lying to you about it then you've got nothing to worry about.  But If you, like most people, would be furious and humiliated then you need to get a grip on reality and figure your life out. Either way, you should stop cheating, and man up and have a real discussion with the woman you're married to.

Signed - Ex-Wife of a Cheating Husband

7. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 15 months ago

You shouldn't have gone out with a woman other than your wife, that's cheating.
    The other woman may have realized you were taken and quit seeing you or decided you're not a match for other reasons.
    That you are still interested in this girl, something HAS happened - you are betraying your wife.

8. profile image60
    peter565posted 15 months ago

Dud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with u? This is just gross, here is my advice, whatever this is, breakj it off!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jesus, u are married and this girl is young enough to be your daughter. I mean seriously, are u looking for permission to have a mid life crisis by chasing after some 20 something years old, hopefully having an affair? Not to mention she is probably young enough to be your daughter)

working