Do you think scorpio man and pisces woman are compatible?

1. manni0303 profile image60
    manni0303posted 12 months ago

Do you think scorpio man and pisces woman are compatible?

I have heard from a lot of places that scorpio and pisces is a match made in heaven. I am a pisces girl in relationship with a scorpio guy. I am too worried about our future. Is it going to stay like this or something will change and will it change for better pr worse? If you have any personal experience about this, please share.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13425075_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 12 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13425507_f260.jpg

Astrology assumes everyone who is born on a certain date will have the same type of day. It also assumes those born within a certain period will have the same personality traits and habits.
    Now logically this makes absolutely no sense!
    Essentially they're ignoring factors such as environment they were raised in, their life experiences, one's childhood and parental brainwashing they received. All these factors have a much bigger bearing than the month and day they were born.
    There is no "one size fits all". No shortcuts!
    "Men like this...Women want that....Leo is....Taurus acts...etc and so on. The only way to get to (know someone) is to spend time with (them)!
    People are "individuals" and no two people are exactly alike.
    The goal is to find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for the relationship that you do, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least have a mutual depth of love and desire for one another. Compatibility trumps compromise!
    Like attracts like and opposites attract divorce attorneys!
    Don't blame the stars for making bad relationship choices.
    Each of us gets to (choose our own) friends, lovers, and spouse.
    Each of us should have our own "must have list" of traits for a mate. We're responsible for having our own "mate selection or screening process."  Only you know what (you )want in a mate!
    We should have the self-discipline to stick to our list.
    Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions. The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart. Don't ignore "red flags".
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde

1. manni0303 profile image60
      manni0303posted 12 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for such a detailed explanation..i like your point of view.. that's impressive

working