What are the TEN WAYS that Scorpio & Pisces are considered the most mysterious & oftentimes
the most unfathomable signs of the zodiac?
Being Pisces, I think it's because many of us just don't conform to the norm. We're dreamy, creative, introverted, somewhat otherworldly. We look at things from a different perspective than most. We tend to questions beliefs that others follow blindly. Most people find that uncomfortable and dismiss us as weird.
I can't speak for Scorpios, but my daughter is one and we get on just fine.
(1) Never revealing all- only divulging what H/SHE wants one to know.
(2) Exuding an aura of mystery. This sign is the sign of mystery-there's ALWAYS more than meets that eye.
(3) Secretive- there are some things that others shouldn't & won't ever know.
(4) Privacy-H/SHE is a private person. There are boundaries NEVER to cross w/him/her.
(5) There's a SIDE that Scorpio only reveal to an exclusive select few. H/she PREFERS it that way.
(6) Gravitating towards the so-called taboo & forbidden. H/she loves subjects that are supposedly hidden & beyond the societal purview.
(7) Fascinated by the esoteric, occult, & mystical. Again, Scorpio is quite comfortable w/subjects which aren't easily discernible to the public or societal eye.
(1) Loving to present a mysterious persona. Pisces are quite adept of creating an air of mystery as H/SHE can be quite imaginative.
(2) Secretive. Pisces don't want to reveal ALL of themselves-something has to be SACRED.
(3) Abstract. Pisces can see things that others SIMPLY CAN'T see nor fathom. H/SHE is oftentimes FAR AHEAD of others.
(4) Privacy-Pisces NEED their privacy. In fact, Pisces THRIVES on privacy. It is analogous to a spiritual retreat to psychically revise him/her. Also privacy is a means to use his/her imagination & to be creative.
(5) Being attracted to the metaphysical, even spiritual. Pisces is attracted to subjects that are seemingly mysterious, even unfathomable to most. However, the metaphysical, even spiritual is second nature to HIM/HER.
(6) Ability to create myriads of personas. Pisces are the actors & artists of the zodiac- it is quite common for HIM/HER to adopt a specific persona to fit any occasion.
(7) Never showing his/her TRUE self unless it is w/close family, friends, & associates. Pisces is uncomfortable revealing himself/herself to those who h/she doesn't know so h/she hides his/her TRUE self, oftentimes presenting that public persona which is oftentimes different from his/her more private, true persona.
(8) Being unconventional. Pisces ISN'T one for conventions. H/she views conventions as stifling & labelling. H/she believes in being & universality. H/she believes in thinking & BEING outside that proverbial box.
by teresalexington 2 years ago
what do you make of this love triangle: pisces woman, scorpio woman competing for cancer manI am dating a cancer man who is in a long distance relationship with a pisces woman. She is engaged to someone else, but claims that she will leave him for the cancer. So far, she has not done so. The cancer...
by deecoleworld 5 years ago
What is your Zodiac Sign? Rep your Sign!!Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you hear the word...............SCORPIO?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
Why is it assumed by American culture & society that extroverts are more intelligent, adept,sophisticated, and advanced while introverts are slow, backward, awkward, inept, and generally anti-social? Do such stereotypes incense you?
by This Old Guy 8 years ago
Do you sacrifice your rights when you enter an airport?
by Amanda S 7 years ago
Are you comfortable enough to use the restroom with your spouse in the room?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|