What are the types of women that highly successful men see as liabilities?
I can think of a few types that highly successful men might see as detrimental to their success:
1. Whining clingy types
2. Women who can't talk about anything but housework and having babies (Even some so-called educated women are only looking for an Mrs. degree and can't get out of this category.)
3. Women who would be poor hostesses
4. Frumpy women who don't know how to dress and make themselves attractive (Some men are looking only for arm candy)
5. A jealous male might find a competitive woman too risky to his own ego
Of course if a man really fell in love, some of these qualities can be overcome with a little coaching. Some people might say that if a man can't love a woman like she is, he has no business trying to change her. I agree with not trying to change a basic personality, however, none of us is perfect and sometimes we could use a little polishing. The same goes for a man.
(1) Women who are uncouth.
(2) Women who put their original families first.
(3) Women who have no ambition themselves but solely relay on highly, successful men to pay their way in life.
(4) Women with parasitic family members who expect for highly, successful men to support them & their families.-such women are toxic-avoid them at all costs.
(5) Women from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
(6) Women who don't want to improve themselves educationally nor socioeconomically.
(7) Women who have a struggle, poverty mindset, philosophy, & mentality-avoid such women like the plague.
(8) Women who are socioeconomic vampires.
(9) Women who refuse to broaden their horizons, wanting to remain in their particular insular mindset.
(10) Women who are TOO ATTACHED to their original families. Such women will only hamper highly successful men. These women should avoid relationships outside their original families entirely. They are NO GOOD to anyone.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 6 years ago
What are the misconceptions that people have about highly successful and highly accomplished people?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 7 years ago
To all the educated and highly successful and professional men out there, wouldYOU ever date a woman who was less educated and in a nonprofessional job such as clerk, secretary, and waitstaff? Highly educated and successful men are oftentimes attracted to women who possess the same...
by samsoft 8 weeks ago
Guys can you tell me the types of Women that Men Avoid? you can check my hub to read more about this, so as to know the types of women.
by Ian D Hetri 7 years ago
9 Habits of Highly Successful 21st century business displayed by AntsI have completed writing a business leadership book titled "9 Habits of Highly Successful 21st Century Businesses Displayed by Ants". The book draws insights from research findings done on ants and highlights powerful...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 5 years ago
that is totally false. It is the A students who are the MOST SUCCESSFUL in life. They have more opportunities to further their education and to succeed than either B or C students. A students are more likely to attend graduate, law, and/or medical school than either B or C...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
Why it is SMART for those who have attained very high success levels CUT OFF family members,friends, & relatives who are unsuccessful & only associate w/those who are as highly successful as themselves? Oftentimes, unsuccessful people are a drain on successful people...
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|