Guys can you tell me the types of Women that Men Avoid? you can check my hub to read more about this, so as to know the types of women.
don't promote your hubs here
and I'm a woman and I could name several...
1. The woman with the crazy ass ex-boyfriend (husband, father... whatever)
2. The woman who is sooo attached she can't go without talking to you for 5 minutes
3. The "where is this going?" woman
4. The gold-digger ("If you ain't no punk holla' we want pre-nup WE WANT PRE-NUP!, yeah")
5. The Woman who reads wedding magazines when she's single
6. The guy basher ("Men are such pigs they all... They all...")
I did number 5 when I was single and soooo not into a guy who had been checking me out. Was I just mean or what? lmao
I would think the kind of woman that all men should avoid is the ones with a saddle and leash with the name tag left blank ready for your name.
Well Clearly you Don't Need to be a Woman to Avoid someone called: Soft Sam
I wonder if the blue pill people have his email address?
And Soft Sam... Harden Up... If you want people to read your hub.. Put it into the Extreme Rackover section... instead of Promoting it here.... which is against the TOS you agreed to when you joined.
Its funny isnt it when you read these generalities. When you learn that the woman who leans a bit on her new partner had a terrible childhood and was really spooked.
Or the crazy ex was really crazy and she still has to find herself and really needs good friends to help her through.
Or is it that the type of women certain types of men avoid are the ones that recognize the little sign in that mans eye - where she can see what or who he is and he then goes into defence mode. Or that is attack mode for some, as attack is often used as defence by certain types of men.
The woman who never grows up. You know the one who is 40 years old and clubbing at the hip hop bars dancing with 21 year old college kids and wearing clothes that few 21 year old women should be wearing let alone a 40 year old woman
I'm not a man, but I do hear recurring themes from my husband and cadre of male friends...
Materialistic...these women work great for men who don't want to devote time and energy to a relationship, but rather throw money at it...the men I know prefer to know that there's something more attractive about them than their paycheck.
Over-domineering...bossiness within reason is expected of the queen of the house, but that within reason becomes key.
Overly jealous...some jealousy is good, but if a woman will continue being extremely suspicious no matter how much a man is devoted to her, even if he never even SEES women outside his own family let alone acts inappropriately toward them, it can certainly go overboard.
Drama queen...histrionics at every disagreement are not at all constructive and get old fast...and you never know when she'll completely lose her temper and stick a fork in your back (okay, that last bit only happened to ONE person I know)
Here the TYPES of women that men should AVOID:
1. Women who are too close to their original families. Such women are relationship disasters. If she is involved w/you through marriage, you & your children will be last while her original family will always be first. Avoid these women like the plaque.
2. Women who come from a lower socioeconomic background than you. Always date women who have the same socioeconomic background as yourself. A woman of a lower socioeconomic background will always be a liability to you & your associates.
3. Women who have less education than you have. Date women with the same socioeconomic background as yours. A person with a lower socioeconomic background isn't a good match either emotionally, psychologically, nor intellectually.
4. Women who have parasitic family members. These women are nothing but trouble. In essence, such women are liabilities as if you enter into a relationship w/such women, you inadvertently enter into a relationship with their dysfunctional family members. Run from such women.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 6 days ago
What are the types of women that highly successful men see as liabilities?
by These eyes 10 months ago
Why do men hurt the person they love? If they love a woman why they do crazy things?I have a good relationship with this man and he just admit that he was having an affair that he wants to continue seing that person. I never see this coming since everything was so great with us. We never have a big...
by Tigercub684 2 years ago
Can a gay man be attracted to a specific girl, but not women in general, and still be gay, not bi?As a writer, i'm wondering if it's possible for a gay or straight character to be attracted to a person of the gender that opposes their typical sexuality? Like, a gay person to be in love with a...
by Gizmo Prodigy Publishing 4 years ago
Its very stuck up when a lot of women put this image on a man thats hes always wrong and shes right.
by Danette Watt 9 years ago
Can men and women really be "just friends"?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 7 days ago
For men only, what are the 10 types of women to avoid regarding relationships?
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|