jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

How do men feel when they no longer can have sex?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image72
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Delicate question.yes.

Do they get depressed for awhile?

2. HSanAlim profile image50
    HSanAlimposted 6 years ago

I asked my father this question and he told me this. Usually, long before a man feels he can no longer have sex, everyone else has decided for him that he must be too old.

That is what causes depression.

He also says this does not just apply to physical relations but occurs in many areas. It starts in the mid fifties when people start to wonder about things they would never question if a man was under 55.

For example, who has not forgotten their keys?  But if a man over 55 forgets something, anything, people write it off to old age. Perhaps, fair enough, but then they carry that over to many other things they think and say he is not capable of.

Depression!

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image72
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry I meant why do they stop, like some can till 75 and some till 55.

3. LADYGIRL profile image61
    LADYGIRLposted 5 years ago

Most man will feel less than a man, because making love to an woman or should I say having sex that is one of a man greatest attributes. Now I guess everyone is saying it more to life than having sex.  Yes it is, and your right, but if a man cannot use is tools that was given to him, he will feel like nothing.  However there is other ways to please your lover/wife.

4. Disappearinghead profile image84
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

Frustrated, disappointed, angry, resentful, cheated,,,,,, generally pis*ed off.

1. LADYGIRL profile image61
      LADYGIRLposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are so right, Piss off is the word really it is extremely.. You see a man always have to get some, so that make him feel like man. We as women some of us, really don't care if we get some or not. That is a very critical issues with men.

1. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think only a man can answer that question. big_smile

1. LADYGIRL profile image61
          LADYGIRLposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah you may be right, however have brother and I see and hear what they are going through.

working