Rodric29 profile image 82

Do you really know what Mormons belief? Would you ask one to be sure?

I, as a Mormon have come across so many people willing to tell me what I believe without hearing it from me. I would never ask a Baptist what a Methodist believes or a Jehovah Witness what a Catholic believes. Be honest, how many of us are willing to get the information from the source or do we like to hear the sensational things self-proclaimed experts publish?

MrMaranatha profile image86

MrMaranatha says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Nice answer, but your character assassination will not deflect that all that you have stated is just your opinion and not the truth. Unless God himself told you that and the holy spirit testifies of it all you have are opinions.

David Valensky profile image61

David Valensky says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Praise God! I like this answer. You are correct. Many of us do not know the folklore behind Mormon history and teachings, but some of us do, like me.

The reason why that is is because it is folklore and not official church teachings.

Dian'swords4u profile image60

Dian'swords4u says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

I would love to share about Jesus with you. He is my Savior. You say that you know what we teach about heaven and hell is different, but you don't know really because it is the same. We believe in one hell and heaven after death.

I will follow you.

davidkaluge profile image73

davidkaluge says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

It would be my great honor to discus in forums about this. I do have a strict policy about the spirit of contention which is of the devil, so I will not in the least degrade or insult your religious vies. I hope we can be mutually agreed.

Brie Hoffman profile image81

Brie Hoffman says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Thank you for your asnwer Brie, but you missed the point. You are not a Mormon so you cannot speak for our beliefs. I wanted to know would you ask a Mormon. Your answer is obviously no.

Oh, and all of what you said here is incorrect. free speech!

jaredbangerter profile image86

jaredbangerter says

LloydThompson says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

Lloyd, thanks for answering. Actually, the disciples of Christ started meeting on the first fay of the week after the resurrectio of Christ. It is accurate for you to say you believe and not know, because honestly you do not. It is a matter of record

eaglecreek profile image60

Jason (eaglecreek) says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

I like this answer also. If you want to know what I believe I can share my hub about it with you. If you want to know what my church teaches you can go to the lds.org website. You and I are similar, I don't judge religions, just actions.