Rodric29 profile image 81

How do you know if God has answered your prayer?

Many people claim to speak to God and that he speaks back. I am one of those people. How does God answer you prayer if you can share--though reading the scriptures, a still small voice, and good feeling of love followed by confidence to act,...

MizBejabbers says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

You and I definitely have the same type of relationship with God then. I don't always get the still small voice, but on important matters I settle for nothing else unless I am specfically counselled by God to accept it or risk no communication.

megni profile image60

megni says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 5 years ago

I asked God why did he take my daughter and he gave me the comforting assurance that though she was young and the subject of a terrible accident that it was time for her to go. I am satisfied with that now.