jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

Question for the 'JEWS'

1. Prince Maak profile image70
    Prince Maakposted 8 years ago

Is it not true, that ISLAMIC ERA was the very GLORIOUS period for the JEWS.Then why do the JEWS hate MUSLIMS so much?

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

maybe it has something to do withe the "rock".

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Sandra- What did you mean by the "rock"? http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5817/innocentqs3.gif

1. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The holy rock in Islam or is it Palistine, I can't remember.  Don't know that much about it but it seems to be worth fighting over, over there.

1. countrywomen profile image60
            countrywomenposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I actually searched for it and found this link for the rock. Was that what you were trying to sayhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_3_12.gif

2. TrophyMan profile image72
      TrophyManposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Your premise is completely flawed and backwards.

I think Golda Meir summed it up perfectly, when she said:

“We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us”

The Arabs and Muslim world want to obliterate Israel, and kill all the Jews (no, not ALL Muslims want to of course, but when there are over 1 Billion of them, and 10-15% are fanatic Jihadists that DO want to kill all Jews and obliterate Israel, we have 100-150 Million enemies out to kill us)

Ask THEM the question: "Why do Muslims hate Jews so much?"

3. pylos26 profile image77
      pylos26posted 8 years agoin reply to this

To tell you the truth, its because them muslims eat all that damn garlic...

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

"Then why do the JEWS hate MUSLIMS so much?"
    Because they stole Palistine from Muslims. Simple psychology. Hate
    your victims as a deflection instead of yourself.

3. knolyourself profile image60

"“We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us”"
    This seems to be getting like a Ben Franklin, 'A penney saved is a penny earned'.
    Ah yes if they were human we wouldn't have to kill em.
    Are you another one of these rapturists?

1. TrophyMan profile image72
      TrophyManposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Huh?  What the heck are you talking about? (dare I ask)

4. Make  Money profile image81
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

I believe there needs to be a distinction drawn between a zionist and a Jew.  Most of the over 300,000 web sites you'll find when you do a Google search for Jews against zionism will show the clear difference.

5. knolyourself profile image60
  6. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image58
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago

Jewish era was glorious for jews and Islamic era was glorious for muslims.  Dont place this plate on that table. Only after the Islamic religion came into being they had their era.  Before that, Jews had their own era.  Senior era needs more recognition.  Juniors dont compete with seniors.

7. Prince Maak profile image70

Mr. Venugopal I advice you to not to interfere when you know nothing about HISTORY or ISLAM. I`m observing your scraps on other forums too.

(LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS POOR WISDOM)

8. Prince Maak profile image70

Hello M.M (make money) thanks for the LINK. 

I found this page TRUE TORAH, JEWS AGAINST ZIONISM interesting to read.

9. Make  Money profile image81
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

It certainly puts a different perspective on the situation, doesn't it Prince Maak.  You would almost think it would get front page news when thousands of Jews come out to protest against Israel but it never gets aired by most of the western media.

working