If God hates the unbelievers, is it wrong for them to hate Him back?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (121 posts)
  1. SwordofManticorE profile image68
    SwordofManticorEposted 11 years ago

This may also include sinners or homosexuals. How many times have we read signs from those who call themselves christians that "God hates sinners"? So is it wrong for them to hate God back?

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 11 years agoin reply to this

God doesn't hate sinners.
      And a knowledgeable Christian will never say that He does!
      So where does that idea come from?   I hear lots of atheists and other nonbelievers infer that, and refer to Christians as haters.    That's an attack on Christians, a lie of the Devil.   It's part of his being the Accuser of the Brethren.

So.....your entire thread is based on a misconception or false propoganda.   Do you not know that God doesn't hate sinners?    And yet you're perpetuating the idea that sinners should hate Him.................

The Bible tells us that while we were sinners, Christ died for us.   If He hated sinners, He sure wouldn't have given up His life for them.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
        A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Proverbs 6...

There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:

- haughty eyes,
        - a lying tongue,
        - hands that shed innocent blood,
        - a heart that devises wicked schemes,
        - feet that are quick to rush into evil,
        - a false witness who pours out lies
        - and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. 

Yup, God hates non-believers as we are accused of a number of those things by Christians.

1. janesix profile image60
          janesixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

He hates the sin, not the sinner. Sinse everyone is a sinner, do you propose that God hates us all?

Sorry, I am not a sinner and you are not a unicorn.

Of course. I'm sure you are perfect.

2. Clint Ward profile image61
          Clint Wardposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Didn't Jesus stir up conflict in the community?

2. profile image0
      Beth37posted 11 years agoin reply to this

For God so love *the world... that He gave His only begotten son, that *whosoever should believe on His name should not perish, but have eternal life.
      Jn 3:16

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
      Rom 5:8

Where do you get that God hates unbelievers?

SwordofManticorEposted 11 years agoin reply to this

From denominations such as the westboro baptists for starters. I even heard known baptist Paul Washer say that God hates sinners. Youtube it. Btw, I fully agree that God loves all, but I hope someone who believes that God hates sinners can answer my question.

1. profile image0

One of my favorite pics. I hope you can see it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … mp;theater

2. A Troubled Man profile image59

It's in the Bible, I just quoted it above.

3. renegadetory profile image61
      renegadetoryposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"Christians" who flout their opinion that God hates sinners are Pharisaical; putting on the appearance of righteousness like "white washed tombs' but inside are filled with self righteousness and hypocrisy. 

I don't see why it would be wrong for "unbelievers" to hate God when all along they have been told a lie.

Excellent answer!

A Troubled Manposted 11 years ago

Why would non-believers hate something that doesn't exist. That's like saying I hate Leprechauns who ride Unicorns in the Kentucky Derby.

The question is directed to believers, not unbelievers.

lol Did you "hate" the answer?

It wasn't an answer, it was a question. Btw, I waste little to no time on determined unbelievers who enjoy their God bashing tactics. Feel free to never comment on my posts again. Have a nice day.

In other words, you aren't interested in hearing anything that doesn't agree with your beliefs. That would be a indirect way of saying you have no intention of learning anything.

I welcome all Christians beliefs regardless if they do not agree with my own beliefs. I just don't waste time on an athiest that comes here looking to pick a fight by rediculing we Christians and our beliefs. have a nice day.

How does help you learn anything?

1. profile image0

How does anyone learn anything from your methods? Hours wasted, and for what?

mock  (mk)
                  v. mocked, mock·ing, mocks
                  v.tr.
                  1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
                  a. To mimic, as in sport or derision. See Synonyms at ridicule.
                  b. To imitate; counterfeit.
                  3. To frustrate the hopes of; disappoint.
                  v.intr.
                  To express scorn or ridicule; jeer:

belittle [bɪˈlɪtəl]
                  vb (tr)
                  1. to consider or speak of (something) as less valuable or important than it really is; disparage
                  2. to cause to make small; dwarf

rid·i·cule  (rd-kyl)
                  n.
                  Words or actions intended to evoke contemptuous laughter at or feelings toward a person or thing: "I know that ridicule may be a shield, but it is not a weapon" (Dorothy Parker).
                  tr.v. rid·i·culed, rid·i·cul·ing, rid·i·cules
                  To expose to ridicule; make fun of.
                  [French, from Latin rdiculum, joke, from neuter of rdiculus, laughable; see ridiculous.]
                  ridi·culer n.
                  Synonyms: ridicule, mock, taunt1, twit, deride
                  These verbs refer to making another the butt of amusement or mirth. Ridicule implies purposeful disparagement:

Yes, and your religion deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.

How about the methods employed by believers?

dishonesty  n pl -ties
                    1. lack of honesty or fairness; deceit

de·lude
                    verb
                    to mislead the mind or judgment of; deceive:

faith
                    noun

: belief and trust in and loyalty to God : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion

2. Jerami profile image58
                Jeramiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think picking a fight isn't his reasoning behind his post, but the means in which he achieves his purpose which is to derail the conversation.  Sadly, this aproach has been successful more than not.
                But that is just my opinion.

gotta go out.

That is a lie. I am sticking entirely to the subject matter of each post. The ones who derail threads are those who use this place a chat room, not focusing on the subject matter at all.

1. profile image0

So do you have any kids?

2. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm....now that's something I'd like to see!

Haven't seen you in a while, ATM.  Hope you're well.  big_smile

3. macrobin profile image60
    macrobinposted 11 years ago

God is LOVE.  It's people who 'hate' others.  Unbelievers cannot find God because they look to the people instead of looking into their own hearts where 'love' abides.  God is simple, selfless, unconditional love.  Anything else is religion.....JMHO....

Becareful how you use the words "unconditional love", because according to many Christians, His love has certain conditions.

2. janesix profile image60

God is everything.

When God created the universe, he created duality, all of the poles of opposites. Love is His preference, I am sure, but there is much more to god than "Love'.

Duality? What is the duality of heaven?

Right and wrong

left and right

male and female

pairs of opposites is what I mean, but I'm pretty sure you know that

I hear you,
            Heaven (spiritual realm of love) and earth (physical realm of hardship).

What's the opposite of an orange or an orangutang?

3. A Troubled Man profile image59

Sorry, that is not true, God places a lot of conditions on his so-called love, which is more along the lines of selfish pettiness that only a despot would offer.

4. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 11 years ago

Imagine that you are a parent and your child becomes addicted to crack Cocaine, You do not hate that child! You may say that you hate the drug and/or the behaviors of that child while they are addicted to it, but you never hated the child.  But do you really hate the drug? I don’t think so; you hate the fact that the child is addicted.  This is a physical addiction.  Some people might say that a person and their addictions are one and the same. They can not be separated.
    The question would then be, When we die and leave the physical realm, the physical addiction is left behind.  You might use a metaphor like …   the addiction is thrown into a lake of fire which burns forever.   
    Now being a loving father, would you throw your child who is no longer addicted into the fire where the addiction now is?  The punishment the child has already received is that he has wasted his life in that addiction when they could have had a much happier life if they had not.

It is written that we are not to be judge and executioner but If I were
    At that point in time I would say to that child, (concerning punishment and sentencing)  “Time served”

1. profile image0

What a lovely and honest way to see God. He is a loving parent who only wants to save us from our sins. Speaking as someone who struggles with addiction, I am so glad to know God is on my side and working to bring me to a place where I can be free.

I still believe that God created Hell for satan and his demons, as the Bible says, but I believe God makes every effort to save us from this destiny. He is the definition of Savior.

1. Jerami profile image58

Thank you for that story   and maybe God did create hell fire for satan and his demons and maybe satan is a metaphore for the adiction of choice and demons are the radical behaviors which comes after the adiction whatever that might be?

I don't know! that is just what comes to mind?

@Jerami, that is my belief as well. Demons are not entities, but illness of the body and mind, and the devil is our carnal nature on earth. Afterall, is it not written that nothing is more decieful than man's heart (not the devil)?

I've tried to find it in scripture and can't ...but am pretty sure I read that "the fires of hell are contained within the spirit of mankind".   For whatever that means ...  might have been a poem ?

When you do find it, try finding the proper translation to the word that hell replaced.

I gave up looking for it long ago. Might have been in my grandmothere Tisdale version.  I was a young kid and don't remember what version it was?     Do know that hers wasn't the KJV.

Do remember several verses that were in it (grandmas bible) that would send shock waves through the followers of the KJV

2. profile image0

To you both... We know that satan is not representative of our sin etc. He is a real and living entity. We know that as he is mentioned throughout the old and new testament... the very catalyst for man being seperated from God, in Genisis:

"So the Lord God said to the serpent:
          "“Because you have done this,
          You are cursed more than all cattle,
          And more than every beast of the field;
          On your belly you shall go,
          And you shall eat dust
          All the days of your life.
          And I will put enmity
          Between you and the woman,
          And between your seed and her Seed;
          He shall bruise your head,
          And you shall bruise His heel.”" Gen 3:14-15

To God destroying his reign and throwing him in the lake of fire in Rev.:

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." Rev 20:20

Say whatever you want... but if it doesn't agree with the Bible, it is a man made belief and not of God.

Jer 17:9The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? Problem solved.

1. profile image0

Not to disrespect you, but that response had little to do with my post.

2. Jerami profile image58

Beth37 write ...Say whatever you want... but if it doesn't agree with the Bible, it is a man made belief and not of God.
            =========
            me
            Beth; I read several sources long ago  that the KJV was the least accepted version of the bible until the late 1800s. And it was also at that time that the futurists views of Revelation became the most popular.

1. profile image0

"...but the word of the Lord endures forever." And this is the word that was preached to you."

1Pet 1:25

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Mt 5:18

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever."

Is 40:8

"Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens."

Ps 119:89

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

Heb 13:8

I wouldn't sweat it. And I wouldn't use any excuse to start making up your own rules. The same laws are true now, that were true for Adam and Eve. Don't be fooled.

So I guess Martin Luther and tysdale were heritics.
                Any translation of scriptures other than the KJV was deemed unacceptable by the Church of England.
                Tysdale was executed for translating his version.  The Church of England proclames the KJV as the only true word of God. However for the next four hundred years the tysdale version was the most popular.   
                Imagine all of those people going to hell for reading the wrong word of God.

I really don't mean to be rude, just asking a legitimate question.

1. profile image0

Absolutely not... The KJV is no more the end all of translations than the Message is. Or "The Groovy Bible" which is what I called that one in the 70's that said "One Way" on the front I think.

My point is... God's word can be trusted. Man's word cannot.
                  If a Bible has been re-worded to suit a denomination's beliefs, it is no longer fully valid, but scripture that has been translated from the dead sea scrolls... I wouldn't ever discount or we are left to make up our own truths and call God a liar.

Gods word can be trusted! absolutely!    But do we suppose that the tyndale version was/is more reliable than the KJV.    Can we trust the translators to have chosen the best translation of many of the Hebrew or Greek words that had numerous meanings?   
                       I think that we have to have division concerning these things to keep our minds off of more destructive ideas that we otherwise would come up with.
                         In the end, when we have died and gone to the afterlife, many of these things won't matter as much as we now think they do.

And yet, "Man's word" has brought you the computer and internet connection so you can write in these forum,  along with every other modern convenience.

Gods have brought nothing but war, hatred and ignorance.

3. Disappearinghead profile image60
            Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Beth Genesis makes no mention of Satan. It was the Church in the second century that first linked talking snakes to a being called satan. Jews don't make that association and we have no evidence that the apostles did either. The snake is the 'yetzer hara' or inclination to sin. Eve was actually talking to herself: "shall I, shan't I,......, oh go on wt the heck."

1. profile image0

Don't take this wrong, but 'says you.'
              You saying it doesn't make it true. I say God is real, the Atheist says the burden of proof is on me... You say Eve was talking to herself, not Satan, I say... 'Not so much.'

1. JMcFarland profile image70
                JMcFarlandposted 11 years agoin reply to this

In genesis, it never specifies that the serpent was satan.  In fact, it goes out of its way to say that the serpent was the craftiest of all creatures, etc - and then god cursed the snake.  Why curse snakes if it was really satan?  Claiming that it was satan in the garden only happened later.  It was a later extrapolation and not present in the original story.

Furthermore, the "curse" that god put on the snake was not really a curse at all.  It was a blessing of sorts.  Snakes are some of the most proficient hunters in the world - because they are on their bellies.  So if god was really trying to punish the snake for its wrongdoing, it kind of backfired.  Maybe god just didn't have that kind of foresight.

1. profile image0

As Ive said before, the Bible cannot be taken apart. It stands as a whole and must be taken in context. The verse Gen 3:15, was prophesy referring to the fact that Jesus would destroy Satan... also referenced in the New Testament in Romans 16:20.

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel." Gen 3:15

Rm 16:20 "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you."

1. Disappearinghead profile image60

There is no satan in Genesis. Please research the history of Christian beliefs. They have evolved over time but some myths have been around so long Christians think they are true.

2. SwordofManticorE profile image68

Actually DH, I would go as far as saying it was Adam who spoke to Eve to eat the fruit.

1. profile image0

Dude, I loves ya, but ya just can't keep making stuff up. The bible says clearly who she's talking to.

Gen 3:1-4

3 Now the serpent was the most cunning of all the wild animals that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You can’t eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit from the trees in the garden. 3 But about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God said, ‘You must not eat it or touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “No! You will not die,” the serpent said to the woman.

Love you back sister, but has it accured to you not to take everything in gen literally?

1. profile image0

No. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite. I once heard a teacher say, whenever you can take the bible literally, do it. Makes a lot of sense... that way Im not running around letting my active imagination and every wind of doctrine tell me what to believe about the most High God.

4. A Troubled Man profile image59

lol

Gandalf is mentioned throughout all three LOTR books.

And, as we continue to discover how our universe works, we find those beliefs sinking to obscurity only to be embraced by those who have only tenuous grasps on reality.

deeply troubled man, please take your insults somewhere else. You are more than welcome to not join the discussion on my hubs or forum posts.

The only insult is the one you just made.

Sister, God did not create hell, Christians did. God's has already reconciled all of mankind with Him because of the obedience of one man. Christ Jeshua. God is the saviour of all men, especially we believers. This great news is worth giving praise and glory to the all high. For He is perfect, infailing love. It saddens me that this is not being taught in the church as it was believed by the apostles and saints after the day of penacost and the apostle Paul.

Did you know that the ancient Greeks use brimstone as a divine source to purify? The Greek word "basanos" in Rev 20:10 means touchstone (testing).A touchstone tests the purity of prescious metals such as gold and silver. Can Rev 20:10 symbolicaly relate with 1Cor 3:10-15? I see the connection.

http://www.georgiagulfsulfur.com/history.htm

A really interesting read. It looks to me then that the lake of full of brimstone is a place of cleansing and healing.

But, if the child comes to you and says he no longer believes in Jesus, he's out the door onto the street before you can say, "Amen"

5. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 11 years ago

@SwordofManticorE
    for what it's worth ...  been reading most of your posts and I think we think alike on most things..

I would hate to have you think alike with all the things I have written. i appreciate your free mind friend.

6. profile image0
    Beth37posted 11 years ago

To expound on what the Bible says concerning Hell.

Does God want anyone to go to hell? No.

“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH, but that ALL should come to repentance.” (2nd Peter 3:9).

So why did He create it?

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS." (Matthew 25:41).

If we are not yet saved from our sin, what does the Bible say?

“He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God” (John 3:18).

So what must we do to be saved?

"Now when they heard this, they were acutely distressed and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “What should we do, brothers?” Peter said to them, “Repent, and each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Acts 2:37-38

Beth, I like your 2 Pet 3:9 and it echoes Paul's statement that it is God's will that all men be saved.

Now does God have a weak washy washy will to save everyone, but deep down he knows he will fail and 95% of humanity ends up in hell? I say no, because I believe Isaiah 46:

10 I make known the end from the beginning,
          from ancient times, what is still to come.
      I say, “My purpose will stand,
          and I will do all that I please.”
      11 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
          from a far-off land, a man to fulfil my purpose.
      What I have said, that I will bring about;
          what I have planned, that I will do.

So if he plans and wills to save ALL of humanity, he most certainly will do it.

Here is a lot of information on how other religions, societies and cultures depict hell. You'll quickly notice your God doesn't have a  monopoly on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

7. meshimul profile image61
    meshimulposted 11 years ago

Oh GOD why this man is on HUBPAGES
    he rather be Hell_Pages :p

Ok, thanks for your input.

8. profile image51
    mmessangposted 11 years ago

Gos loves all

1. profile image0

Yes, God does. smile

But his love has a best before date......according to those who believe he sends people to hell.

9. JMcFarland profile image70
    JMcFarlandposted 11 years ago

Here's the thing.  If you're going to post a forum topic in a place where anyone and everyone is free to comment and express their view, you include non believers in the title of the thread, completely miss the point that you cannot be angry at or hate something that you don't believe exists and then try to say that the very unbelievers you're talking about are not free to respond or should be ignored, you're behaving extremely disingenuously.

Heres the thing, If i wanted to read redicule and insults from athiests, I would not have posted this question under Christianity, the bible and Christ.

1. Clint Ward profile image61

You got to admit that the forums are open to everyone, just because you didn't direct this at atheists doesn't mean they can't respond. I do wonder why they would bother going to the religious forums though?

1. profile image0
          Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That depends on the atheist. Some are actively seeking converts, some are bitter ex Christians and some simply like to pick at people. Kind of like Christians. Except for the ex Christian part. And then there are a few that are here because they do enjoy the dialogue.

Ive never been recruited by an atheist, what are they recruiting for?

1. profile image0

People crave consensus. They are simply looking for people to agree with them on the subject of God.

I imagine it's very lonely in some places, being an atheist in an overtly Christian country. I got ostracized myself when most of my friends became active in the Church. And I'm just an agnostic. I hated Christians for a while and then figured it wasn't their fault for dissing me. People have a need to belong. And they like to be part of what they consider to be a majority. Atheists actively seeking converts are no different from the Christians doing the same thing. Imo.

I once had a female baptist minister show up at my house with some literature and wanted me to pray with her, we wound up in a heap on my bed, we never got to praying.

1. profile image0

LOL. I've never heard that one before.

I converted her to my dark side. I'm very persuasive when I want to be and she was damn good looking and I wanted to be.

2. Disappearinghead profile image60

It's entertaining....better than watching Jerry Springer. Is he still going?

I believe so.

3. profile image0

AZ?

2. JMcFarland profile image70
        JMcFarlandposted 11 years agoin reply to this

And how am I, an atheist, insulting or ridiculing you by posting my opinions?

But, you felt it perfectly acceptable to create a hate thread under Christianity, the bible and Christ regarding atheists. Highly disingenuous.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)