jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Whether you believe in a God or you don't or whether you care for one or not.

1. 4x4 profile image76
    4x4posted 7 years ago

Whether you believe in a God or you don't or whether you care for one or not.

If you have one question for Him, what would it be?

If you have more, then write down your list.

2. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

My list for God:

1. Why do you penalize honest skeptics?
    2. Was the sacrifice of your Son really the best plan that you could devise?
    3. Why don't you make your existence indisputable?
    4. Assuming that you actually answer prayer, why do you ignore the biggest prayers and answer the trivial ones?
    5. Why do you prefer blind obedience to reason?

3. puebloman profile image62
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Oh I get it, you're a Christian, so you are not talking about God, just your own little god. . .

Point 4 Because the Christian god is a trivial god.

Point 5. It's priests, not God that prefer blind obedience to reason though I'm not surprised that you mix them up.

4. Kelley Harmon profile image72
    Kelley Harmonposted 7 years ago

Which God? I assume you mean a  Divinity/omnipotent-type God? I wouldn't think I'd have to ASK a question what with this higher power being all omnipotent and all.

5. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

Are you black?

If you are black how come you let white people enslave, murder, rape and otherwise spiritually debase black people?

If you're God and you're good why do people have to ask you to help them when they have been unjustly wronged; how come you don't just help them because you're good and it's what you should do?

Does it please you to allow people to suffer for an eternity; it seems like an awful long time. I don't see the logic in someone being made to suffer the torture of hell forever?

Why do you let children starve to death when there's more than enough food to feed them?

Why do the people who say they follow you tend to be the meanest and most racists people on earth?

How come incest wasn't a sin till later on?

How come it used to be okay to have more than one wife but then later on became unacceptable?

What race were the original Jews?

How come so many evil wars, superstitions, the rape of children, slavery for fun and profit and other institutions past, present and future are pursued in your name?

How come you rarely hear about your love for people but rather everyone knows about death and hell as told by your followers?

Why do the people who follow you seem to take so much pleasure in telling people who don't believe in you that they are going to hell?

When has a country been peacebly converted and established in the name of a loving Judeo-Christian God?

6. suny51 profile image55
    suny51posted 7 years ago

O come on friends,we have our faith, that helps  us in concentrating,  your faith that you shall not feel bad  toward any one,then there is 'beautiful nature' with all is great creations.Do not add any  particular angels with your thinkings towards God, Just have faith that there is some one who is watching over you, call him by any name.

7. veejay23 profile image68
    veejay23posted 7 years ago

Dear Heavenly Father, what is your will about my life?