jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I believe in Jesus as the Son of God and the second person of the Trinity. Who d

1. Kristeen profile image71
    Kristeenposted 7 years ago

I believe in Jesus as the Son of God and the second person of the Trinity. Who do you believe He is?

2. Joni Douglas profile image86
    Joni Douglasposted 7 years ago

I believe that Jesus is the first born Son of God and my/our older brother. He is our Lord and Savior.  He will reign as king in the millennium.

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

I believe Jesus is my lord and savoir who died on the cross so that i may be forgiven

4. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 7 years ago

I believe He is the Son of God, the chosen King. But I don't believe in the Trinity. There is historical evidence to prove it wasn't believed upon in Judaism--and during the Apostle Period and a few years afterward. The fact that the Trinity concept--not particularly advocated until the birth of Catholicism (325 A.D.)--isn't a unique belief, shows it's not a signature hallmark of the Supreme Creator(s). I believe the One true God would show a distinction in His throne. 3 and up isn't an exclusive marking, neither is 1. However, how many spiritual faiths do you know that proclaim just TWO Supreme Beings (and no lesser or subordinates)?
    In all my research on religion I've came across three religions advocating a Twinity (as some Trinitarians call it), but only one of them had distinguishing qualities about it. The one mentioned in the Bible about a Father and a Son, a Divine Family.

5. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I believe the same as you do. Jesus is the Son of God. He is also the second person in the triune god.

Closed to reply

working