jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you acknowledge a higher power or... god/ess or... the great spirit in yo

1. drumweaver profile image82
    drumweaverposted 7 years ago

How do you acknowledge a higher power or... god/ess or... the great spirit in your life?

2. christwannabe profile image54
    christwannabeposted 7 years ago

Well, I'm not sure about all the other inclusions in your question, but if you're wanting to talk to God, simply ask Him what you will, or talk to Him as you would a friend. God is everywhere at all times, and He is always listening to hear our prayers. There is no ritual or perogative you must meet to talk to God. However, if ANSWERS to prayer are what you seek, you must become one of His own. But that is an enitrely different topic altogether...

3. drumweaver profile image82
    drumweaverposted 7 years ago

just to add to this, my question ,and to clarify abit... is that i'm asking what YOU all DO to acknowledge......... just curious as to how others acknowledge... etc...

i know how i acknowledge... is that in some way every day is to simply acknowledge spirit and a higher power/great spirit....

sometimes i drum or play music... and sometimes i go for a walk in nature... which i find one of the best ways to commune and connect with spirit... i find my beingness expands when i'm in nature... being more of who i am and allowing that "who i am" to be a bit brighter...

i also acknowledge all that i'm grateful for in the present moment knowing that that resonance and vibration will go out into the world and reflect back to me...

those are just a few ways i acknowledge....
    blessings, weaver (((o)))

4. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

THROUGH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.When you have touch the flame ,you can acknowledge how hot it is.Otherwise you can only wonder.

5. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 7 years ago

Recognize that the we came from somewhere and the world was created somehow. Ask Him to show Himself in your life. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you are sincere, He will make Himself known to you. Give Him credit when credit is due.

working