jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who do you love the most?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Who do you love the most?

Tell me about him/her/it. Why do you feel so strongly about this person/entity/idea?

2. Tusitala Tom profile image60
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I love Tusitala Tom, i.e. the human being whose form I have taken on for this particular life on Planet Earth.   I know this, because I once experienced what can only be described as an Epithany whereby I had a temporary 'out of body experience' (OBE) and I experienced Myself as Love loving that little being 'yours truly' - myself.     So I would have to say that I love myself most...

But maybe that's not true, either.  For what that Love was (is) could just as well equally love all of Its creations.   

Heavy stuff, I know, Daniel.  But I swear that the expereince I had, happened.

3. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Well, it's not the most original reply in the world, but - my three kids (two grown sons and one daughter).  Why?  Because it's impossible to be emotionally bonded with a child from infancy, have that bond and the overall love for him/her grow as s/he grows and becomes more and more "his own person", and not recognize that powerful bond, urge to protect, and desire that s/he be happy and healthy as "love".

I once read that although there are, of course, different types of love in different kinds of relationships, one thing all love has in common is that it must include respect and admiration for the other person, includes wanting the other person to be happy, and includes a protective instinct.

Something else is that just loving them as much as I do (and always have) makes me happy.  I don't want or need anything back from them (except, of course, respect - which everyone deserves).  So, as I said, it's not original.

4. sugz profile image71
    sugzposted 7 years ago

hey tom, aweome bout the OOBE...

well, first an formost... I love ME!
    then my son and my daughter equally, then my mum.. and then Bourbon.. my lil black kitty wink
    and any one who is kind to me.. ok, its a dif kinda love, but it's there none the less..

as for why... because I can!

5. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I love "SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE" without the scientific edges on it.I mean that there is more knowledge in the world than what is here.I was born to bring forth that separate introduction of of intellect.It concerns...1cor15v40,44...and Daniel 12v4,9,10
    "The breaking of the Yoke".And only certain kinds of knowledge can perform it.

6. patdmania profile image55
    patdmaniaposted 7 years ago

Family and friends.  I can't forget my three good dogs also.