jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

It was so close,I could reach out and touch it.

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

It was so close,I could reach out and touch it.

What claim can you apply to that?

2. Rishy Rich profile image74
    Rishy Richposted 7 years ago

If you are gay...then its someones penis. If you are straight, then it could be someones boobs or ass. If you are a psychotic serial killer, then it could be someones dead body or organs. If you are a weird believer, then it could be light from a bulb that u misunderstood as the heavenly light or God!

You see the answer varies depending on you nature!

3. puebloman profile image59
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Well done Jack. That diet has obviously done wonders for you!

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

It was a dream I was given, where I am standing in the Judgement Throne Room of Almighty God and Christ Jesus, as I stood as witness to how judgement will take place for every human sooner or later.

I stood at the right of Jesus sitting on His throne, as one by one, spirits of the dead were paraded before the Thrones of God and Jesus.

Satan would read off a litany of the person's sins. Once finished, if the spirit was already known to be a follower of Jesus, Jesus simply raised both hands, exposing his wounds, He spoke 2 words "Paid For" and the spirit would be welcomed back to heaven.
    If the spirit had not as yet accepted Jesus as savior, It was asked immediately if it chose to do so, if "yes" welcomed, if "no" condemned and taken away.