jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you believe you need to do to be saved?

1. yankeeintexas profile image60
    yankeeintexasposted 7 years ago

What do you believe you need to do to be saved?

Many people seem to have a different thoughts on how somebody is to be saved in the eyes of God. I am just wander what others believe, and why.

2. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

If you would read my hub "How to Know when you are Saved"you will no doubt from this point on. I agree with you that there are many thoughts of intellect that are said by many people...add this understanding to your choice.

3. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Steer well clear of the "Righteous".

Paper gurus, pedophile priests, fascist popes, mad imams, whited sepulchres.

Those who know what's best for others, advice givers, know-alls, christians in full sail, evangelical looney tunes, people who write in capital letters.

Those who believe they are saved, those who believe you are damned, those who quote the bible, those who quote the koran, those without opinions who can only quote.

These are the people from whom you need to be saved.

Best of luck to you!

4. bulletproofballoo profile image60
    bulletproofballooposted 7 years ago

It states very clearly throughout the new testament that we are saved through grace alone, and I believe that with all of my heart. When you think about it, IF we could have SOMEHOW done SOMETHING to earn or deserve to be saved, Jesus dying such a painful death on a cross was meaningless and unneeded. Jesus prayed to God that, if there were ANY other way to save us, let that be done, but if Him dying on a cross was the only way and it was God's will... that it be done. And it was done.

5. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

Life is a Gift of God ... He owns you.
    And your Life, is also your Test ...

To be saved ...
    Do Good, Follow the Correct Belief ...
    and Pray:

"O' my Creator, Grant me Thine Good in this life, and also, the Hereafter."

Amen

6. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 7 years ago

Believe that the lord died on the cross for your sins and live accordingly to his teaching know that he will forgive you seventy times seventy, because you are human.

working