jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what does it mean if you dream about getting hit by a car?

1. profile image47
    Shirenuiposted 7 years ago

what does it mean if you dream about getting hit by a car?

What is the interpritation of getting hit by a car in a dream?

2. dusy7969 profile image59
    dusy7969posted 7 years ago

I would think this has to be the typical "out of control" dream indicating that your life is out of control. Obviously, I'm not an expert, but that's what it sounds like to me.

3. eculligan profile image74
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

It usually means that you are in fear of something and that you have been thinking of being in a car accident.  You will be okay, its just a dream.

4. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

You need to look where you are going in life.  The car may be going fast and you see it too late.  That may mean that situations are getting out of control fast.

Best wishes,

Look both ways before crossing the street.

5. Sue B. profile image95
    Sue B.posted 6 years ago

What does a car in your dream mean? Explore the meaning of dreams & symbols associated with cars, trains, cable cars, subways, go carts & buses, parking lots, accidents & traffic jams. read more

6. profile image0
    MakJoSiposted 5 years ago

Taoist way of dream interpretation - your dream means that you are having obstacles in your daily life that you might be getting over with very soon. Good ream overall.

7. DJ Beatty profile image59
    DJ Beattyposted 3 years ago

It probably means its you something you mind thinks about when you asleep. it can be a fear, or you mind just thinks your getting hit by a car by common sense.

working