jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are Utopist blind to what God has prepared beyond this place?

1. Jason R. Manning profile image85
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

Why are Utopist blind to what God has prepared beyond this place?

You would think they would be the most devout followers of the Lords message, looking forward to the day of redemption with zeal.  But instead they shun him and look only to themselves.
    If we were to buy the line of man upon earth for much longer than 10,000 years, why are there wars in every generation?  Why isn’t there some corner of the earth living in a society free from all bondage and doxology?  If it is aboriginal living you cite, then go ask Ted Turner for a few thousand acres and go whoop it up in your skivvies…

2. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

The imagination is an easy place to reside.

The "prosperity gospel", confirms the right to it.

An attitude of , ' let my brother be my keeper'......

Living in "my" world is easier than looking through your window.

Then there are those, who to my personal distaste, think, " well, Jesus is going to forgive me anyway"....

Take your pick or combine the three.  Either way, people are seeking easy answers by the droves.

There are wars, BECAUSE, God Himself is a Warrior.......He trained David in the art, and His Son, Jesus is returning for the final battle.

Our mission, is to know what is and what is not worthy of bloodshed.

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Our Goal is to ASK GOD........ read more

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

"god" didn't prepare anything. maybe realising this has made people more aware of what is going on in the here and now. if there was a god then i doubt anyone would doubt it. why do believers feel the need to worry about life-after-death so much. this is life, after it's over it's over. no worries.

Closed to reply

working