jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever regretted doing for some one?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Have you ever regretted doing for some one?

2. Debby Bruck profile image73
    Debby Bruckposted 7 years ago

All the time. Thinking and doing are two different things. Sometimes to delay action is to miss the opportunity.

3. Rastamermaid profile image72
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

I don't regret anything I've done for anyone.But later finding out that person wasn't worthy or wasn't a friend but a user,I regret that.

But I must add,anything that I have given to an unworthy party,has been returned tenfold by God!

4. onestop4islam profile image56
    onestop4islamposted 7 years ago

well, I'd like to say no, but sadly I'm only human!!!

It did happen on many occasions that after lending a helping hand to a friend, he/she did turn around and bit it. However, it does say more about them than me.

I try to be a good friend to others by putting their best interests before my own when they ask me for advice. If you are being honest with yourself is not actually that easy to do.

I am far from perfect but I try to abide by those rules...when I can anyway. But what I never did and refuse to do is stand between a friend or any person for that matter, and a good opportunity. I refuse to ruin things for people...

I have been betrayed by friends many times and I find it hard to trust people nowadays...I guess that true frienship is rarer than diamonds.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

100's of times. i love helping people but it seems that so many people don't deserve the help.

6. B. Matter profile image58
    B. Matterposted 7 years ago

I've helped others only to be later stabbed in the back later.  So, I have said in retrospect, that if I had only known, I would not have provided assistance or advice. But, I would find it pretty difficult.

working