jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

End of the world, when is it going to happen?

1. Alhamora profile image62
    Alhamoraposted 7 years ago

End of the world, when is it going to happen?

2. Plarson profile image58
    Plarsonposted 7 years ago

Well, the end of the world for me will happen when I pass away.  Past that time, I am not qualified to say.

3. profile image0
    awesome77posted 7 years ago

The world is not going to end, so please start enjoying your life! It is all pure speculation invented by old rulers to keep the growing population in check.

The world is not going to end. Some countries might just disappear due to natural disasters.

4. CARIBQUEEN profile image73
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

When probation closes and Jesus Christ comes in the cloud - when every eye will see him.

5. Mercredi profile image65
    Mercrediposted 7 years ago

Obviously it's going to happen in 2012. The Mayans and Nostradamus said so. Our only hope is that if the aliens intervene from us getting crushed from above somehow.

6. einron profile image42
    einronposted 7 years ago

Nobody know when but God Himself.  Jesus Christ does not know either.  It will end when Jesus Christ comes to earth again the second time.

7. nextstopjupiter profile image80
    nextstopjupiterposted 7 years ago

Rumors of an apocalypse in 2012 are being spread by people in order to make money. These rumors promote negative thinking, pessimism, panic and fear, and give people who want to do destructive acts a platform or reasons for their actions.

8. apache13 profile image60
    apache13posted 7 years ago

I don't mind saying that I do know the time of the end of the world.The exact day and hour is only known by the creator, although he has given us the answer to the mysteries of the end times the book of Daniel clearly states this. Through my calculations using divination it will begin in the year 2034 around the winter solstice (Dec. 21 st ) and those who live 45 more days will be the blessed,this was shown to me through prophesy,that I would be here alive for the new Zion,read chapter 12 of the book of Daniel and check out my hub on 2012.

9. clark farley profile image74
    clark farleyposted 7 years ago

not a moment too soon!

(lets treat this as TAT type comment)

10. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

I don't know when the planet earth will die out, but the way us humans act at times I think we might be well on the road to self-instinction.

11. Debby Bruck profile image74
    Debby Bruckposted 7 years ago

Who knows? I agree with Plarson. Don't worry about the end. Think about the process of being and making this world a better place to live while we are on this earth. One does not know what will happen from moment to moment. We take it on faith that the sun will rise each day, based upon our past expectations, and some fancy math work. Blessings, Debby

12. profile image0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

It will happen sometime after yesterday.

13. profile image0
    bulldog53posted 7 years ago

If we knew the date we would be living in fear.And if it ever happens if will be by the hand of man.

14. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I wrote about this topic.The 7 seals have not yet been open,which shall be certain spiritual and supernatural occurrences that is predestine to take place,it's too early.

15. ptosis profile image70
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Like a thief in the night, when the 'Second' Coming of the Annukai returns on their 20,000 year orbit towards Earth to round up all the fat cattle sized flacid people and take them away onto their planet Nibiru into the stockades for 'processing'.

Onlyh the skinny, tough, scrawny people will be left behind for the next 20,000 year cycle harvest.

16. solar10 profile image58
    solar10posted 7 years ago

I think no body knows exactly, the most important things is be ready whenever it will come.

17. wademcmaster profile image72
    wademcmasterposted 7 years ago

I'd say no one really knows.  If people actually knew for sure, and they don't, we'd be living in chaos...

18. Keith Worth profile image61
    Keith Worthposted 7 years ago

It won't be within any of our lifetimes, most likely.

If mankind is still around when it does happen, which I highly doubt, then I'd say World War 3 will moonlight as doomsday.

19. mkvealsh profile image60
    mkvealshposted 7 years ago

Only God knows the answer to this.  Trust Him for today, and for eternity as well.