jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you follow the Bible to get the MOST out of life?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Do you follow the Bible to get the MOST out of life?

Or,do you just believe.

2. Golfgal profile image84
    Golfgalposted 7 years ago

One day at a time....works best with accountability in small group just like the 12 disciples.  Intimate and deep into the word.

3. sroberts9 profile image81
    sroberts9posted 7 years ago

I seek clarification to life's challenges in the Bible.  The Holy Spirit showed me that everything I need to know is in the Bible.

4. arb profile image80
    arbposted 7 years ago

I read the Bible and it greatly influences my life. I try to live out it's instruction whenever it is clear to me. When it's not, I ask for the answer from the God who lights it's pages. When I fail, I rest in the grace that covers failure.

5. spookyfox profile image72
    spookyfoxposted 7 years ago

I've read some of it and I've enjoyed it, I got quite a few laughs.

6. olgakhumlo profile image80
    olgakhumloposted 7 years ago

The Bible is God's word and a guide in life's journey.It speaks about the beginning of man ,God and the entire Universe . The heavens declare God's glory ;there is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. (Ps 19) Its prophecies thus far have been fulfilled Messianic and Daniel .The Nebuchadnezzar's dream Daniel ch 2 -The Babylonian kingdom ,Medes- Persian ,the Greecian kingdom the Roman kingdom and the mixed kingdom.Forty different authors writing the books at different sites yet no contradiction exists.It contains the future of man ,warns him of the dangers of rejecting Christ, the man from Galilee,the historical evidences,which cannot be silenced, speaks about life after death, Christ's coming kingdom prophesied in Daniel Ch 2 the Millenium reign of Christ and Eternal life and death.Man is without excuse.It leaves Christians stupefied at the Love of God and His provisions.Apparently it provides us the entire guide to follow in life's journey  .

7. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

I follow the Bible to keep in mind a list of stuff I'm not allowed to do. In effect, it prevents me from getting the MOST out of life, but that's the price you pay if you wanna avoid hellfire.