jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Would it be a good idea to design & build an 'Ark' in order to attempt to surviv

1. keepitnatural profile image71
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

Would it be a good idea to design & build an 'Ark' in order to attempt to survive 2012?

2. Reptarking17 profile image59
    Reptarking17posted 7 years ago

No. What would an "Ark" possibly do? The flood didn't even happen.

3. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

There is no reason to build an ark to survive 2012. It's just another year. The end of the world is constantly being predicted, but it's just nonsense.

4. Dee aka Nonna profile image79
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 7 years ago

An ark? No...none of us know what is going to happen in 2012, next month, next week or tomorrow.  But with weather systems and the events of the world unfolding the way they are it would be wise of us to prepare for disaster and hope that we can survive for as long as possible.

5. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

What a rotten bunch of Spoil Sports...

I'd say Yes !  Go For It....!  Can't wait to see you explaining that on CNN !

If you manage it and actually get two of every kind of creature to get onboard with you can I suggest you leave the human beings off this time.

6. CARIBQUEEN profile image73
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

Heavens No!  What would that really achieve. Do we really know what is going to happen in 2012?  Can anyone really foretell the future? I love Merlin Fraser's answer. Just leave the human beings off this time.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Even if the world were to end in 2012, I'm willing to go with it.  I love life, but I cannot worry about the end of the world or I would never leave my house.

8. Jane Bovary profile image79
    Jane Bovaryposted 7 years ago

It would in Australia...

We've had so many floods this year, I'm thinking of building one.

9. F.B. Spannigan profile image59
    F.B. Spanniganposted 7 years ago

Check my hub on 2012.

10. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

well if you do, i'll be sure to tell everyone i saw it first on hubpages.

11. philirodje profile image59
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

Well, that is your own opinion at least you have a right to your own opinion, if you need an advice here is one , there are too many confusion in the world today don't add to it.

12. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Your better off being prepared spiritually than building an ark. Nobody can tell you when the end is coming.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/earthsmagneticfield

13. ttrash profile image57
    ttrashposted 7 years ago

If some sort of space driven phenomenon is really going to end the world, somehow I don't think an ark will help unless it happens to be an intergalactic ark tongue

14. wormdo profile image58
    wormdoposted 7 years ago

No. Since nothing going's to happen in 2012 and the entire thing is just a stupid misunderstanding of the Mayan calendar, it'd be a waste of time and wood.

15. Saint Anthony profile image57
    Saint Anthonyposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4639206_f260.jpg

Armageddon has been canceled per order of the "Big Kahuna"
    2012 is the year we finally have the"Old World Order" thrown and run over by the "Bus".
    Have a great day.

working