jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are All People Saved In Christ?

1. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 7 years ago

Are All People Saved In Christ?

Hebrews 10:10 says Christ died once and for all. Does this mean that all people are saved for all time.

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

This is the answer: The door is open for every single human being to be saved in Christ Jesus through the blood of Christ for the atonement of our sins. People can accept or reject Christ out of their free will. The main thing after your decision is that if you have accepted Christ that foremost and above all things live and be the kind of person that Jesus Christ shown and demonstrated to all of humanity or else you will end up in hell like the rest who rejected Christ and did not live out the principle that Jesus Christ lived while on the earth which is LOVE PEACE FREE NOW BE LOVE NOW BE PEACE NOW BE FREE. So now you can clearly see that some people will be surprised to see themselves in heaven and some people will be surprised to see themselves in hell. So in this sense yes, that all people are saved for all time because Jesus Christ  died for all and every single human being on the earth. Choose carefully but most importantly is to be love be peace be free now in your life that you are living on the earth because the other side of death is real and I have been there in a vision that GOD given to me on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. AMEN.

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

:for "WHOSOEVER SHALL BELIEVE"   John 3:16

Do all people so believe........................well, do they?

Christ died once and for all.  So did my Grandmother.......she died ONCE and that was the end.

4. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

No not all are saved.

Yes God became a Man and died as a Man for all Mankind, but not all Mankind want to accept this.

Hence why Jesus said this to a Religious Jewish master.

Jhn 3:3     Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jhn 3:5     Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jhn 3:7      Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

5. darrylcrawford profile image69
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

"WHOSOEVER SHALL BELIEVE IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT SHALL HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE," John 3:16

ALL CAN HAVE JESUS BUT THEY ALL MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD AND ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO THEIR LIFE TO CHANGE THEM, TO BE GUIDED BY HIM, TO DO THE WILL OF GOD.

I believe Jesus desires all men and women and children to be saved however HE cannot save you until you allow and believe in HIS saving power to flow into your life by accepting HIM.

working